Booking reference number??

Mac

Proud Member
Hi, I'm trying to get my full refund on the tickets I bought but on the refund form it says to enter my booking reference number and I don't see it anywhere on my conformation emails.

I have an order number along the lines of 12-34567/UK1 but that does not look the same as their example on the refund web page.

I've phone Ticketmaster and can't talk to ANYONE, just a recorded voice all the time.

Any help on this guys??

Cheers :)

Hi, I'm trying to get my full refund on the tickets I bought but on the refund form it says to enter my booking reference number and I don't see it anywhere on my conformation emails.

I have an order number along the lines of 12-34567/UK1 but that does not look the same as their example on the refund web page.

I've phone Ticketmaster and can't talk to ANYONE, just a recorded voice all the time.

Any help on this guys??

Cheers :)

i just copied the one from my email, as that is the booking reference they gave us..

:)

Ah did it! Their example was not very clear but I used the only booking like number on my sheet and it worked!

Ah did it! Their example was not very clear but I used the only booking like number on my sheet and it worked!

The way i thought about it was.. they gave us the booking reference so it must be right if we put it exactly how they gave it to us. If there are any problems i am sure we will hear from them! :)

Back