John Mayer - Human Nature (new pic??)

Cheater_07

Proud Member
Wow.

John Mayer was one of the highlights and most emotional moments of the memorial I think.

It was beautifully played, with so much respect and emotion.
Thank you John... Michael was watching for sure, and I bet he loved it:)

Btw... did anyone notice the 'new' picture during this performance? From This Is It... with the same clothes as the other picture we've seen (blue shirt)

Oh yes, it was soooo powerful =(
Edit: I mean pic

Last edited:
I also loved his Human Nature tribute on the guitar!
Music says more than words...

I adored this performance, made me wonder if it was going to be part of TII, its a beautiful song, and I think it was really respectful of John Meyer to keep it instrumental.

Somebody plz post it in better quality

pLv615Sx0N.jpg

No, the pic hasn't been released, as far as I know of course.

But OMG I love John to death and that made me so happy he was there to pay tribute w/ his guitar, the thing he does best! And Human Nature was a song that really reeled me back in as an MJ fan a couple of years ago, so that moment was very special for me personally.

But there was something funny about John Mayer being there. He never talked or showed admiration for Michael Jackson ever in his concerts, interviews, or....anything i've ever really seen of him. He did recognize Michael's Thriller album as the pinnacle of the 80's and I think he respects Michael for that reason, but that's as far as I thought it went. He never said he was a "fan" (if you will) of MJ. I don't think he really was either. In fact, he was interviewed after the memorial on CNN asking the same question to himself. Why was he chosen to tribute Michael?

Because of his skills as an artist?
Because of his tweet he made on MJ after his death? (a helluva lot of ppl follow JM on twitter)
Because he knew a family member?
Because Michael may have hinted that he liked John's music. Yet they have never met before. (And I soooo wished they did)

And who asked him to perform? A brother? Katherine? Did one of the Kids ask for him?

It was just really odd to me to see him there. But nonetheless, I loved what he did. Really loved it!

^^^^^^I heard that Randy had something to do with putting the show together. Maybe it was him.

Back