MJJCers Only Meeting in the 02 Gardens August 29th.

fairyduststars

Proud Member
Will there be a meet-up on August 29th. I am hearing bits about an event at the O2 - a tribute. I really really hope so

Re: August 29th?

im something will be arranged one way or the other

Will there be a meet-up on August 29th. I am hearing bits about an event at the O2 - a tribute. I really really hope so

I heard it yesterday on radio that there will be a tribute concert on Michael's birthday. Didn't say who will be there or what it will be

i hope so too! i will be in London on the 29th cause i was suppposed to see Michael on the 28th of august and the 30th :(

I hope there is too. I feel like these events at the moment are keeping me going. Finding everything so hard right now......

I wish fans could participate in it somehow - like singing or even thriller dance (if it's appropriate) -

i will be in London then also so that would be nice to have that arranged :)

It has been said that there will be something organised, but something more low-key than last night. We need to celebrate Michael properly as a community, without the clique-y feel that there was yesterday.

That would be good! i hope so for the people who didnt get to go on the 13th! x

It would be amazing if somthing is arranged but dont get your hopes upto much guys as there as the o2 is like 20,000 cappacity (or somthing) and mike has millions of fans who would want to go :cry:

I couldn't go on the 13th :( so I hope even if there isn't any tribute concert we can have a fan meet-up.
If there is a concert I do think fans should be able to participate in a tiny bit of it - just singing a song or something and watch everything else outside on the screens

guess it depends on what AEG have in store!

I would defo come to a meet up on MJ's birthday. Even if it's to stand outside the o2 and sing MJ's songs all night!! I missed July 13th as I was poorly sick. Please let something happen...

Come on guys... There has to be something big on his birthday in London!!! Please!! I'll be there... can't go to the mass tribute they are planning in Berlin at the 29th then... I really hope that someone will organize something... PLEASE!! Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVJVRywgmYM
why not doing something like this in London too? I know it's hard to CELEBRATE his life at the moment... but let us show the world how we do love him forever... please....

Come on guys... There has to be something big on his birthday in London!!! Please!! I'll be there... can't go to the mass tribute they are planning in Berlin at the 29th then... I really hope that someone will organize something... PLEASE!! Look at this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVJVRywgmYM
why not doing something like this in London too? I know it's hard to CELEBRATE his life at the moment... but let us show the world how we do love him forever... please....

That is awesome!!!! I want to do it. Pleeease. We have to arrange something!!!! :D

Anything specific yet planned for the 29th?

Any news if they will have that MJ tribute concert on that date?

Will there be any tribute concerts on the 29th in the states?? I am in the Atlanta area.

When the tickets will be out?

I wanna go...I've already searched for flights...

I will definitely NOT support AEG....so if you guys are going to the tribute concert on that day, do not count me in!

Back