Oh my God! Discovered I took the strangest pic at O2 memorial!!!

Rukicsa

Proud Member
I took this pic to capture the upcoming storm at the O2 arena yesterday while watching the memorial on big screen.. When I looked at it today I saw these two eyes, mid right and mid left of the pic! I added some contrast to the individual ones and while applying paint bucket to it, maybe this sounds silly, but it showed the white figure on the right of the pic..

cimg2591copy.jpg

cimg2591first.jpg

cimg2591second.jpg

cimg2591paint.jpg

the right eye is quite clear!

freaky...

but ohh how many people turned up?

Gosh in the rain you guys are amazing!

I see the left one as a sad closed one..
Not a huge number on fans turned up, but there were quite a few considering O2 didn't advertise it on their website, but the rain never stopped us, everybody sat there till the end.. The least we can do for Michael...

mmm sorry, i aint seeing anything ... what am i looking for >???

do you think it could be Michael it's good to see that he is still about and he is not ready for peace just yet I love you Michael why did you have to go from the world

:eek: OMG!!! :D It's Michael!! And a dove!! PEACE!!!!!!

I saw funny clouds a few days before the 25th. I just thought it was cos Mike was coming here very soon.... You know how these things just speak to you....
Well done on these pics. :)

hmm, not quite seeing anything that would make me think of Michael. If anything, the 3rd pic reminds me of WC Fields. Each to his own, though.

I see the eye..

I find myself to be looking in the clouds for Michael now alot!

.. Can someone draw lines and circles for me? I don't get them

Here..
cimg2591copy.jpg

It is just a cloud, true, but depends on what you see in it.. Michael used to see inspiration in everything, it's a part of connecting with nature and be open and creative..
For the record, I NEVER photoshop my pics and this one is exactly like I took it back then.. I just added contrast to the last three to make them clear..

Whats is the white, strange creature in the last pic, it looks creepy o.0

Donno really.. Was just adding paint bucket to the sky and that came up just like that.. Might be nothing of importance, looks like a dove or angel though..
I don't believe in such things myself, but when I looked at the pics it made me think.. Maybe we're just looking for something or anything that reminds us of him.. I have no idea to be honest..

I see the eye..

I find myself to be looking in the clouds for Michael now alot!

Me too! Glad I'm not the only one. I have never in my life looked at the sky as much as I do now. I Its like I know he's there watching.

kida reminds me of the 'what more can i give' photo from mj and friends 1999

This is getting silly now. I mean the one where it looked like Mike in the sky wearing a fedora holding a mic.......that at least looked quite good.

This........is just silly imo.

This is getting silly now. I mean the one where it looked like Mike in the sky wearing a fedora holding a mic.......that at least looked quite good.

This........is just silly imo.

Can someone post a link to the fedora cloud pic?

I believe in this stuff but the first 2 pics the image doesn't look strong enough - but thats just imo i'm in no way saying anyone else view is wrong. The 3rd pic does look interesting though... did you say you'd edited though?

See these things are always debatable and not everyone agrees on what they can see in one particular image which is absolutely fine.. I personally wouldn't realize what is in the fedora one if it wasn't outlined, but that doesn't mean anything because you see what you look for.. Like that thing with the Neverland ghost, if you want it to be Michael then that's how you'll see it.. It's all symbolic. Here we all were watching the funeral and this image freaked me out, personally, in a good way.. Many people told me it gave them chills while others said it's just a cloud, for me it's all personal opinions, I just thought I'll share something that I saw and it made many people happy, but no one is forced to believe it..

Back