I can't stop listening to him

Michaelrcks

Proud Member
I wish he would come back like you know in The Search Of Spock, Spock came back I know Star Trek has nothing to do with Michael Jackson but I wish in real life someone you really love or liked would come back because I miss him so much Michael I miss you and can't stop listening to your music

I know how you feel. What wouldn't any of us do to have him back? But the truth is that Michael is still here. We just have to look at things a bit differently.

but why in the movie The Search For Spock Spock came back I wish in real life after someone passed on that their living spirit and brain would be in someone else's body but it can't happen Michael was he ever a fan of Star Trek live long and prosper

i think he visited the Star trek expierience in Vegas...i am only assming but i think he liked it..

I miss him too, shame we cant travel back in time...

Michael is the only artist i've listened to for the past fortnight. Don't know why but everyone else just sounds awful now, if ever another song starts i just end up stopping it and putting Michael on, then i'm like "this is more like it :D".

Music was Michael's gift to the world...his voice feeds my soul and is very comforting to me...always has been and still is.... God Bless him for that, he is and was truly one of a kind.

I only listen to Michael these days and I will continue to listen to him everyday and watch his videos...

His CD is the only one played in my car...I pump it up really loud while driving...:) I can't listen to any other music (with the exception of Bon Jovi!), his is the only voice I wish to hear.

I must say, though, that he is everywhere! On the weekend, he was playing in restaurants, in clubs, and I even heard "You Are Not Alone" blasting from a car in the McDonalds car park at 2:30am :) I love it...it proves how much he is truly loved.

I cannot stop listening to Michael's music too! Other songs just get me bored... I can't help it! And now his voice sounds even more powerful and beautiful... I miss him so much...

Michael just makes me just want to get up and dance, even though I can't dance for crap! LOL!

Music was Michael's gift to the world...his voice feeds my soul and is very comforting to me...always has been and still is.... God Bless him for that, he is and was truly one of a kind.

ditto...

Michael Jackson (and a little bit of Janet =]) Is allI have been listening to in my car for a week! I have no AC in my car and where I live it is hitting 80s and 90s...so I roll the windows down and just crank MJ's Number One album...Bad and Earth Song are my preferences =]

me too. I cant stop listening to his speeches either. I have listened to his music every day for years and will until the day I die.

We'll be 80 and still listening to him!! My own grandmother listened to him!!

That's how I was for a while after he passed only wanting to listen to his songs. But for the last couple of days, I've only been wanting to hear the fast happy songs, the others get to me.

That's how I was for a while after he passed only wanting to listen to his songs. But for the last couple of days, I've only been wanting to hear the fast happy songs, the others get to me.

I hear ya. I have been listening to Beat It, Billie Jean and a lot of fast Jackson 5 stuff!

Since that awful day a couple of weeks ago as long as I am home I have one of the music channels playing his DVD's, just can't stop. At the moment 'Scream' with MJ and Janet is on MTV Base. Alot of the time I find myself still in tears especially when 'Man in the Mirror' comes on. A couple of days ago I placed an order through Amazon for all the DVD's and CD's (X 2, 1 for me and 1 for my Mum who also loves MJ) that we don't own.

I think alot of the world had trully forgotten what a LEGEND MJ is. I have seen so many videos and heard so many songs in the last couple of weeks that I hadn't seen/heard in ages. Anything other than MJ sounds awful.

I have been listening to him non stop. His music gives me comfort and makes me happy but there are still some songs I cannot listen to. For example Man in the Mirror, which is one of my personal favorites. It's hard to listen to those personal songs, those who make you feel like he is really gone. I'm still in denial. Cannot imagine living in a world where Michael isn't around... I miss him.

When I'm alone at the office I listen to his music, when I'm at home his music is on non-stop.
Normally I watch a lot of tv but for the past weeks the tv hasn't been on very often.

I am listening non-stop too, but every now and then I drift into a kind of "trance", just enjoying the music as usual until suddenly the reality comes crashing into my mind.

Then it becomes a little surreal, almost unreal.

He's just always "been there", and it's hard to believe he's no longer with us physically.

I've been listening to him constantly, too. YouTube has been my most visited site lately. He was just a sweet, kind, caring, selfless man... My favs are The Way You Make Me Feel..and Dirty Diana.. what a hotttiiie and an amazing voice.

Back