Has anyone heard of any comments from Chris Tucker recently?

Cheater

Proud Member
Just wondering if anyone had heard of Chris Tuckers reaction since Michaels passing? I know he was a good friend at one point, I dont know if they still were. Thanks :)

I don't get what difference it makes if someone releases a statement or not. He may have left condolences to the family. It's nobody's obligation to make a speech to the public if a person dies. The family is not likely to read a bunch of press releases anyway.

^ Maybe they were just curious? The OP didn't say it was obligatory for him to make a public statement. I know for a little while people were worried about Chris Tucker's well being because no one had heard from him.

No one is demanding a statment. I myself have been curious as to how Chris is holding up. He was a long time fan and then friend of Michael's. I hope he is doing ok.

IMO those that don't speak out about Michael to the media are TRUE friends and Chris has just proved what I always knew.

I think Chris had become like fam to Mike. We all know they were very close. Wasn't he the one who gave Mike a heads-up about the grifting Arvizos in Florida?

These people don't have to show their grieve to the media for me to believe they cared about Michael. I am sure a lot of people showed up at the memorial and the hotel that we don't even know about because there were no cameras panning them.

Back