Where can one write the Jackson family?

Earth_Song1

Proud Member
I am new here, so please forgive me if this topic has been started before. I was wanting to send a card to Mrs. Jackson. Does anyone know of an address where I can write her?

I would so appreciate it.

Thanks!

Earth_Song1

It's
4641 Havenhurst ave. Encino, CA. 91436

Mods, please delete, if you think it shouldn't be posted.

It's
4641 Havenhurst ave. Encino, CA. 91436

Mods, please delete, if you think it shouldn't be posted.
thanks for the address i don,t get it though,we were in encino at the family home last week and i had my picture taken by the next door neighbours house and the number of that house was 4633 .

o.k i just read somewhere else the correct number to the jackson house is 4631 which sounds right,because as i said i have a photo taken from next door and that was 4633

o.k i just read somewhere else the correct number to the jackson house is 4631 which sounds right,because as i said i have a photo taken from next door and that was 4633

Did you see anyone coming or going from the Jackson house?

I would liek to do that too but then i though im sure they are getting inundated and i dont wan tto put them or his children through the michael mania of mass fan mail

Does anyone which it is - 4631 or 4641?

I saw it online as 4641, and that's what someone else posted on here. I went ahead and sent it. I am sure if it is the wrong number, the postman knows who the Jackson's are on the street and it will get there anyway.

Back