Rare jackson 5 interview

Loved the story about Michael being put in the corner at school for SINGING!!!! Michael likin girls with big legs.. lol
Oh Dear!!! Loved this, Really enjoyed listening to the boys chat.

OMGoodness! HAHA, I couldn't stop laughing!
"well, I like they're legs big" !!
lol, and then they said "what about they're personality, Mike?"

"jumpin' like hot beans on a Sunday morning"!
and awwww, MJ's first attempts at writing-lol

lol, thanks for posting :yes: You can tell they had tons of fun when they were young

Last edited:
Wow. It was interesting to listen to Michael and Marlon's speaking voices when they were young.

I don't know why the embedded links arent working for me.. can someone just post the links directly?

^^^^I think the codes were dismantled when the site had went down the other day. It's like that in other threads as well.

It's okay.. I found them.. They all sounds so cute and really like best friends...

they all sound so cute and happy! that was great to hear, i lol'd about michael being put in the corner for singing! how dare a teacher stifle that greatness, lmao. Wow, those would have been good times to live through, I wish that I was born a generation earlier.

MJ dating checklist
"I like them with big legs and big pretty eyes" looks down at myself.... CHECK
likes big boobs, evidenced from all of the flirt stories...looks down at myself... DD check!
paradox because likes fairytales and babies but also likes to be sexy and fun....CHECK!

oh man, i think our wires were meant to cross and didnt! :D

Back