Grace Rwaramba's high school yearbook photos

hmmm i dont like that she was fan actually, doesn't sit right with me that she wanted to 'marry and have her own generation of Jackson 5' hmmm

wow, your life becomes an open book when you know MJ. How did her yearbook get public?

hmmm i dont like that she was fan actually, doesn't sit right with me that she wanted to 'marry and have her own generation of Jackson 5' hmmm

jealous?
nah, j/p lol
yeah it makes you think was she some kind of stalker or something....

it would be hard to find someone who is not an mj fan growing up

and lets face it, why wouldn't she want to work for him, everyone here would :)

I know what you mean. Yeah, lots of people felt that way and would have loved to work for Michael, me included. But it does put a weird sort of stalkerish spin on things, especially with how things turned out. There were always tabloid stories about how she wanted to marry him in later years, etc. Then her being let go several times and then talking trash to a reporter - maybe thinking of the reporter as a friend, but still. Just gives a new perspective - not necessarily a good one.

don't make too much out of it.

it any of us had the chance to work at neverland we would, plain and simple

no stalker would get the job, she would have been thoroughly checked out

if fans couldn't work for him then that would seriously narrow the chances of hiring anybody :)

for god's sake who cares about the nanny's high school yearbook photos?!
michael is dead there are other things to worry about

that could be "funny" comments by people who knew her
and put together this year book.
i wouldnt put too much weight into this...

don't make too much out of it.

it any of us had the chance to work at neverland we would, plain and simple

no stalker would get the job, she would have been thoroughly checked out

if fans couldn't work for him then that would seriously narrow the chances of hiring anybody :)

I remembered seeing her in Dorchester hotel. It was the first time I had ever seen her in person. She seemed rude. To be fair she was pretty and rude

I remembered seeing her in Dorchester hotel. It was the first time I had ever seen her in person. She seemed rude. To be fair she was pretty and rude

Rude? Thats weird, all we ever heard about her is how incredible she is.

geeeezzz how do you even get that job. Like you think she went out there with the whole *gonna work for mj* mentality..
Kinda cute.
Kinda jealous.
hmpf

jealous?
nah, j/p lol
yeah it makes you think was she some kind of stalker or something....

I don't know about you but I totally get what paris is saying and feeling. Your last sentence and all of what paris said makes alot of sense to me especially now.

I Like Grace's pic though, she don't look half bad for photo"s from waaaaaaaaay back in the day

geeeezzz how do you even get that job.
hmpf

Good question.

I heard they met through a mutual friend though. Someone who worked for Michael or was a friend (I can't remember which) introduced them.

Good question.

I heard they met through a mutual friend though. Someone who worked for Michael or was a friend (I can't remember which) introduced them.

I believe it was Depack Chopra? Please anyone correct me if Im wrong....

Whoa. Grace is ONE lucky fan! Glad to see her intentions were indeed good and she respected him and his family. I wonder how the HELL she got to work for him.

Rude? Thats weird, all we ever heard about her is how incredible she is.

I think it would be worse if she just talked to the fans all the time...she would be slated for being fame hungry.

Fair play to her- would you rather see Michaels children be nannyed (is that the right word lol) by a MJ hater?

Back