Thread: How big is the chance that..

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 173
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Default How big is the chance that..

There will be some kind of tribute thing on the dates the concerts should have been? I decided i want a refund anyway after some long thought. I mean from that money i can buy some other cool stuff of MJ that doesn't make AEG rich. And give it to charity ofcourse.

But i'm still not sure wether to fill in the form.. I mean who knows maybe there will be some kind of tribute on those days.. or not? And if there is a tribute how big is the chance we need to buy new tickets instead of using the tickets we allready kindda have?

What are your views?

Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 171
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Level
    Thanks

Default Re: How big is the chance that..

Quote Originally Posted by Dudie View Post
    There will be some kind of tribute thing on the dates the concerts should have been? I decided i want a refund anyway after some long thought. I mean from that money i can buy some other cool stuff of MJ that doesn't make AEG rich. And give it to charity ofcourse.

But i'm still not sure wether to fill in the form.. I mean who knows maybe there will be some kind of tribute on those days.. or not? And if there is a tribute how big is the chance we need to buy new tickets instead of using the tickets we allready kindda have?

What are your views?
    I don't think there are going to be 50 tribute dates, if you don't decide by the 14th August if you want your tickets or refund, they will decide for you & automatically issue you with a refund. If there are some tribute shows they wouldn't be until at least later in the year anyway. I know there was some talk of September time about a tribute show, but i guess we will have to see what happens.