How big is the chance that..

Dudie

Proud Member
There will be some kind of tribute thing on the dates the concerts should have been? I decided i want a refund anyway after some long thought. I mean from that money i can buy some other cool stuff of MJ that doesn't make AEG rich. And give it to charity ofcourse.

But i'm still not sure wether to fill in the form.. I mean who knows maybe there will be some kind of tribute on those days.. or not? And if there is a tribute how big is the chance we need to buy new tickets instead of using the tickets we allready kindda have?

What are your views?

There will be some kind of tribute thing on the dates the concerts should have been? I decided i want a refund anyway after some long thought. I mean from that money i can buy some other cool stuff of MJ that doesn't make AEG rich. And give it to charity ofcourse.

But i'm still not sure wether to fill in the form.. I mean who knows maybe there will be some kind of tribute on those days.. or not? And if there is a tribute how big is the chance we need to buy new tickets instead of using the tickets we allready kindda have?

What are your views?

I don't think there are going to be 50 tribute dates, if you don't decide by the 14th August if you want your tickets or refund, they will decide for you & automatically issue you with a refund. If there are some tribute shows they wouldn't be until at least later in the year anyway. I know there was some talk of September time about a tribute show, but i guess we will have to see what happens.

Back