new ticketmaster email?

elusive moonwalker

Guests
anyone recieved another email from T.M asking you to get your refund even though you have already filled in the request form?

nope i only recieved one email , but haven't recieved anything back, yet.
when do you think is the best time to get into contact with them?
i'm so skint at the moment and really need to pay off my gym membership!
x

yeah i did but just ognored it i did send an email to ticketmaster enquiring about some sort of email confirmation, but as of yet have received no response

no I haven't received that email. I wish they would send me something stating that they got my request for a refund and are in the process of refunding me my money... even though i really would like the ticket, i just can't see spending that much for a piece of paper and it doesn't have MJ's actual signature on it..

ok thanks guys i filled it again anyway they seem stupid enough that u never know they might send me 2 refunds!

Got it, don't know what to do yet. Keep ticket ot take refund. Also I was wondering if you do neither and tribute concert is announced, will I get a ticket easier for tribute? I know I am dreaming, but just wondered.

Got it, don't know what to do yet. Keep ticket ot take refund. Also I was wondering if you do neither and tribute concert is announced, will I get a ticket easier for tribute? I know I am dreaming, but just wondered.

You need to decide by August 14th or they will automatically give you the refund. A tribute concert won't be until later in the year anyway & may not necessarily be in London.

You need to decide by August 14th or they will automatically give you the refund. A tribute concert won't be until later in the year anyway & may not necessarily be in London.

Just been reading other threads, and thanks for info regarding deadline. I'll go with ticket. I just hope AEG are giving some of the money to Michael's children.

I never got any mail.. The last mail i got from ticketmaster is that we might get a refund but the details about it will be posted later.. And that was before the whole ticket or refund thing. If i wasn't on here i didn't have the information i have now... wierd

I know they are meant to be doing this by hand, but after two weeks i would of thought some people would of received tickets or started to get refunds by now.

Back