#michaelmonday on Twitter

DCM80

Proud Member
For everyone who is on Twitter: Let's make #michaelmonday the biggest topic today!!!

And anyone who wants to follow me: I'm "Dorothee80"

Let's make Michael proud!!

You basically tpe "#michaelmonday" after everything Michael-related you posting. You can post links to music, videos, interviews or anything that comes to mind and then just add #michaelmonday at the end.

It actually is #musicmonday, but some fans came up with making it #michaelmonday.

Would be great if we could spread the word and make it a HUGE topic :)
Make people aware of the GREAT GREAT man michael was...

You basically tpe "#michaelmonday" after everything Michael-related you posting. You can post links to music, videos, interviews or anything that comes to mind and then just add #michaelmonday at the end.

It actually is #musicmonday, but some fans came up with making it #michaelmonday.

Would be great if we could spread the word and make it a HUGE topic :)
Make people aware of the GREAT GREAT man michael was...

Okay, got it. So the "#" in front of it is to draw attention to a certain topic! I'm joining in right now!! :yes:

Yes, exactly. The # means someone is posting about a certain topic.
Spread the word!

Just so you know, your updates won't add to the trending topics if you have your profile set to private :p

For everyone who is on Twitter: Let's make #michaelmonday the biggest topic today!!!

hey, DCM80, I'm trying to follow you on my twitter but when i type you name, Dorothee80 there is no result. Maybe I'm doing sth wrong, ...i'm pretty new with twitter and all that.

ok, never mind the above! Done it, with all you guys,
if you wanna follow me, i'm joanamj -hope it works-

Oh, and #michaelmonday only makes sense on Mondays ;)

Nuh, uh, uh.

You said follow, so I then did.

ooh ohh oooh ooooooooh :lol:

:yes: i did say follow :lol: i say follow cause i through that's what everybody sayying in here :yes: :giggle: :yes: you can follow me in land of world i'm :yes:

ooh ohh oooh ooooooooh :lol:

:yes: i did say follow :lol: i say follow cause i through that's what everybody sayying in here :yes: :giggle: :yes: you can follow me in land of world i'm :yes:

Oh, oh, oh, oh, okay.

If we dont follow then we wont be following what we were supposed to be following what it is we're supposed to follow if its worth following but we are following so thats ok then, I think.

*Head explodes*

Oh, oh, oh, oh, okay.

If we dont follow then we wont be following what we were supposed to be following what it is we're supposed to follow if its worth following but we are following so thats ok then, I think.

*Head explodes*

:lol: Healer2 you made me laught :lol:

i'm so comfused :giggle:

BUMP.... it's #michaelmonday again today!!! Spread the word!

Sounds good!!

Back