Vids/Photos of Mike's children.

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
I dont understand where these videos are coming from? Why are they published now after Michaels death? I know they are private home videos, but how come Mike's kids have microphones on them as seen on a video? He invited the media to share his moment with his children, yet Ive never seen this before and he covered their faces in public? Im so confused right now. I felt like I was doing something wrong while watching those videos.

Edited to add: Those newly published photos of Mike and Prince and Paris... They looked like a proffecional photoshoot, and yet, they havent been published before Michaels passing, did Mike plan to publish those pics but last minute decided not to?

i think someone close to michael sold them or something.
x

which ones in particular? some were released by Blanket's godfather (for reasons unknown). i haven't seen any that look like an official photoshoot.. :unsure:

The video with the microphone - I think they were putting on a show and he wanted to record and preserve their voices...?dnt know.. but someone has obviously found them in the house and sold them for a lot of money...

Please do not post the links of the children here. Remember, only authorized pictures and videos from The Michael Jackson Family Estate and The Jackson family are allowed. Posting links and/or pictures can get you infractioned and then placed in moderation queue.

No links guys. Michael's wishes will continue to be upheld. Only approved material or photos covering the children will be permitted. Approved material does includes the photos and video of the memorial but not childhood photos that Michael didn't put out there for us himself.

MJJC Momma, please let me take a minute to thank you for respecting Michael's kids. In the hype of it all, "fans" are forgetting that Michael wanted to protect his kids, and he would hate to see the way they are being treated by the media right now, but more so his fans who say they respect him, but won't stop looking at photos or videos put out by the people Michael hated most, the media. I just wanted to say thank you because it's very hard for fans to remain true to Jackson right now. I hope I don't offend anyone in saying this :(

The pictures are out there so I think it is silly not to allow them here. Soon there will be a new forum created that won't be censored.

The pictures are out there so I think it is silly not to allow them here. Soon there will be a new forum created that won't be censored.

It's about respecting Michaels wishes. He wanted to protect the children from the media and all the attention. He is not here to do that anymore so I respect MJJC for protecting and respecting what Michael wanted. The media is now after his kids and that's just not right. They need to grief and allowed to be children.

Thanks MJJC!!!

MJJC Momma, please let me take a minute to thank you for respecting Michael's kids. In the hype of it all, "fans" are forgetting that Michael wanted to protect his kids, and he would hate to see the way they are being treated by the media right now, but more so his fans who say they respect him, but won't stop looking at photos or videos put out by the people Michael hated most, the media. I just wanted to say thank you because it's very hard for fans to remain true to Jackson right now. I hope I don't offend anyone in saying this :(

Wont stop looking at photos and videos? It was the first time I ever saw those photos and videos. And I never reposted any of them. I simply asked where they came from. I am true to the Jacksons and ofcourse I respect his children and Michaels own wishes. Dont judge all fans, all I wanted was to discuss where they came from. One of the photos was a proffecional photoshoot, in which case I asked why they were never published and why Michael even made the photoshoot.

this sounds like the daughter of Al Malnik released those videos....

Michael stayed at Al Malnik's house in Miami... she had pictures on her facebook page...

The only authorized ones I know of are 3.. One from his home movies. The bashir clips And one for ENtertainment tonight where the kids faces are blurred. They were definately ETs cameras cus this was back when mj was around and the kids had one of those big boom mics over them.

Michael had large parts of his life filmed for his own pleasure. I guess he copied some of these tapes for friends and family. That's how they were leaked. Hopefully, the Jackson Family are in possession of the archives (and hopefully MJ's personal camera man won't release any footage that he might have), and perhaps one day when they feel like it, Prince, Paris and Blanket will show us some of these videos.

If the photos/videos should be posted anywhere, it should be here, among his fans who look at them as a mother looks at her children or an aunt looks at her neices and nephews. If they are safe in anyones hands, its Michaels fans. Though I think its SICK that he spent their whole lives trying to hide them as to not make them kidnapping targets and to protect them, and he's dead not even ONE day and I was already seeing their faces EVERYWHERE. People need to respect Michaels wishes and keep these kids and their safety the #1 priority. So yes they are safe with us, and even though the rest of the internet, television, tabloid, magazine, and blog world posts and exploits them to no end, we should not post them here... they are HIS wishes. It meant the world to him. It meant everything to him.

It's about respecting Michaels wishes. He wanted to protect the children from the media and all the attention. He is not here to do that anymore so I respect MJJC for protecting and respecting what Michael wanted. The media is now after his kids and that's just not right. They need to grief and allowed to be children.

Thanks MJJC!!!

This is a public forum, not a private one, this is for disscussing all things Michael Jackson related, his kids are at the forefront of that now. do gooders on here refusing to post pictures are not actually achieving anything, all your gonna do is end up sending this site to the gutter as it gets more and more censored and messy, you have to remember people that MJ was a singer for us all, 90% of people didnt know him personnaly, we all have as much right as each other on here to talk, say and look at what we each choose to. free world n all.

he took the pics simply to have. hes michael jackson but hes still a father. they werent meant 4 the public to see,just like when u go take family portraits and put them in your home. same with michael.

If you have a look on Facebook the owner of the photos actually has a group. The photos were stollen and used in those magazines without her permission. She is currently seaking legal action.

The owner of the photos is Nancy & Al Malnik. They were really good friends with Michael and the ones who organised his trip to the supermarket a few months back. Al is the guy who the tabloids were saying was actually Blankets real father.. but thats a load of BS. Their group on FB is called MICHAEL JACKSON a REAL friend, Father and Person.
Any money they receive through legal action will be going to "make A Wish" in Prince, Paris and Blanket's honor.

The owner of the photos is Nancy & Al Malnik. They were really good friends with Michael and the ones who organised his trip to the supermarket a few months back. Al is the guy who the tabloids were saying was actually Blankets real father.. but thats a load of BS. Their group on FB is called MICHAEL JACKSON a REAL friend, Father and Person.
Any money they receive through legal action will be going to "make A Wish" in Prince, Paris and Blanket's honor.

wow. that's a sweet thing that they donate the money but Michael did not want these photos out, and that makes me so sad they did this. They did this AFTER his death cuz they knew he would be LIVID about it in life. *shakes head* what kind of world do we live in :(

Thanks MJJC!!!

:yes:

I really hope that the media will not stalk them now and put them all over the mags weekly like they do with celebrity toodlers! I think its disgusting.

How do they get away with it? THEY ARE CHILDREN! I don't get it. They always have a weekly issue on Suri and Angelina Jolie's little girls and I find it really creepy! I pray this doesn't happen to Michael's kids!

I think it was rather sad of the Malnik's to even put those online. They were moments meant to be spent privately with "friends". It was also rather naive. I'm quite sure literally thousands of fans have copied them and it was only a matter of time before someone sold them or whatever. And if they put out video, well that's even worse.

I have seen pictures in magazines that looked posed. It could have been that Michael, like many parents, had professional photos taken at various times for themselves, and like other parents, he may have shared them with family/close friends. Sadly, it seems, some were not close enough to keep something private and given in trust to themselves. Not saying that's how it was, just how it could have been.

As for the MJJC policy of only allowing officially approved photos of Michael's children, well, I'm just glad not everyone is in on the looky-loo free for all. At least there is someplace that still respects Michael's wishes.

MJJCommunity.com and it's forums are privately owned and operated. the rules, guidelines and TOS are ultimately determined by the owner and staff.

I agree. I dont think it was really right of them to go an upload them after they had been stollen. Not sure what the rights are in the US, but im pretty sure you need permission from the guardian of the child to use their photos like that? hmmm not sure.
I just hope those children are taken care of the way Michael wanted them to... sadly i dont think they will be :(

Back