Memorial Locations in L.A.

MollyM56

Proud Member
I'm headed to California this weekend and I'm wondering where (if any) there are still some remnants of the MJ memorial there. I'm wondering where the big boards all went, etc. Any ideas!?

i got back this weekend. When i left you was no longer allowed to put stuff at the encino home, all the stuff had been cleared from his star (but people were still putting stuff), and id imagine the boards are gone now too. Maybe his holmby hills home?

Darn! Well, thanks for the heads up!!! I really wish I knew where those hugs boards were, I would love to see them. Perhaps when there is finally a permanent resting place...? Anyway, thanks again!

the only place now would probally be Neverland. The police have put up no trespassing signs at the family home in Encino, but Im not too sure about Michaels house at Carolwood.

Thanks for the info everyone. I went to the 100 Carolwood house and there was a guard at the front gate and people everywhere. The streets were coated in candle wax. It was incredible. You can't see much of the home at all, but the vibe was just crazy. I took a picture and I will post it shortly...it's very eerie!

CIMG0824.jpg

I took many more photos...but what is up with this one?! Can't figure out what exactly caused the odd appearances...it kind of looks like someone in the upper right leaning over the bushes? haha...so weird.

Last edited:
Back