I still can't believe he's dead!!!!!!!!!!

Chanya

Proud Member
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN HE OF ALL PEOPLE BE DEAD????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:
IT STILL IS UNREAL TO ME, AND I FORGET FROM TIME TO TIME WHEN LISTENING TO THE MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

You were supposed to live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH GOD WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I am SO sorry! I understand your grief, completely. No, it was not supposed to end this way. We'll keep the legacy alive. . . . what else can I say, other than I understand your pain at this loss. . . . . ?

Vic

Thanks Victoria. It just hit me all over again :cry:
It's so unreal!!!! Out of all the people in the whole world, why did it have to be him?!!!! HE WAS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I know its been days now, and I have been crying every day!! Still im in so much pain and shock!!! Michael, was the most beautiful person and musician in the world. He had a heart of gold, the goldest of them all!!! I just dont understand!! I hate this so much! My heart aches so much. I miss him so bad :(

oh MICHAEL!!!!!!!! :(

I know exactly how you feel! I thought I was coming to terms with him dying. Not listening to his slow songs was helping. When I saw his dad's interview tonight there were a couple of parts that made me tear up and then at the end when they played smile....that was too much for me. :no: I was like damn this man is really gone!

I can't believe it either. reading how people are still trying to use him to make money makes me sadder. I wish the media would Let the man rest in peace!

It still hasn't sunk in for me. Everyday I see the news, I still act suprised. I cannot fathom that MICHAEL JACKSON is no longer here. I just can't believe it....

^ I'm the same way, sometimes it feels like I'm hearing the news for the first time. It will get better for all of us eventually Chanya. Hang in there, girl! :better:

I know EXACTLY how you feel. IT JUST DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE AND IT HURTS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH. :(:(

WHY MICHAEL????????

i was going back home from work today and there was only thing in my mind
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IT. I CAN'T. i dont know why, but i just can't understand it. my head must be too small to accept this idea.

Chanya, I feel the same way and I can understand your pain. I know you needed to express the emotion.

Everytime I see people wrote things like, "Michael Jackson: 1958-2009" or "RIP MJ", I get startled, I mean it feels like somebody approaches me out of nowhere and strike me on the back of my head. Then, my heart sink as I'm reminded of the irreversible fact that he's gone. It's like that almost every day...

The world is a cruel place. There are many many horrible people out there. Why couldn't God have taken them? Why did he have to take such a sweet, innocent person like Michael? It doesn't make any sense. He was trying hard to make the world a better place. Just like God always wanted. God didn't want to see the world in pain and anger. So why not take the people who make it that way??

I understand, I feel the same way every now and then too. :cry:

I suppose he was too good for this cruel world, he needed to be in a place which equals the love in his heart.

There are times when I break down like crazy, poor baby didn't get to raise his kids into adults and see his grandchildren...

i think excalty the same it hit me hard :(
am sure many feel the same, but you'll be ok, with such supportive ppl on these boards we can get threw it together :) xx

I can't believe it either...and I'm afraid to think about the future

I understand this completely. I have accepted it..cause how can you not? But thinking about how he was already on his way with the shows if all went well....saddens me deeply. Thinking about how things went so ridiculously fast...just looking on the internet on june 25 , and seeing a thread about a ambulance at MJ's home....waiting and refreshing the MJ forum every second...and then...the horrible and unthinkable news.

What does give me a comforting feel is the thought of Michael up there, without any horrible horrible media destroying his life with ridiculous stories. He's resting in peace.

I understand this too, how can he have been taken so suddenly. Thats the hardest thing to come to terms with. I never ever would want Michael to have suffered in anyway, but within the space of an hour it went from an ambulance at his home, to him being dead, such a blow. I still cant bring myself to watch his videos, it hurts too much knowing that he isnt with us anymore, as I speak his voice came on tv for the LWMJ clip and tears have come from nowhere, that softness inhis voice that we will never hear again.

This is tough.

totally agree................the sudden shock is VERY hard to deal with...................i can't bring myself to watch his videos either yet and i cried when the LWMJ advert came on earlier

totally agree................the sudden shock is VERY hard to deal with...................i can't bring myself to watch his videos either yet and i cried when the LWMJ advert came on earlier

I can't watch his videos either...and the shock! that's hard to deal with it...I'm starting to have panic attacks and I always feel confused and scared

its the longest i have ever gone without watching his videos

i have had panic attacks too..................and nightmares.................the whole thing is a nightmare

I understand you Chanya.So well...to me all this is so surreal!...

I know what you feel. Even today I don´t remember he´s dead. When I hear his songs I didn´t remember that. To me he´s alive (not alive they way some people say his is) but I can´t remember he died.

i listen to music to remember him as im scared ill forget bout him one day

Back