Best song on Invincible

What is the best song on Invincible?

• Total voters

Chanya

Proud Member
I didn't see a thread about this, so let's do one :)
What's the BEST song on the brilliant album Invincible?
For me it's almost a tie between Unbreakable and Heartbreaker, but after listening to them both today just to make sure, I'm gonna have to choose Unbreakable although I thought I'd choose Heartbreaker. For me Unbrekable has everything. It's Michael at his very best :) It has the attitude, the dancable, funky beat and the melody and lyrics :) It's addictive! I think it's one of Michael's best songs, sincerely. I love Biggie's verse on it too.

P.S. You Rock My World comes close to Unbreakable and Heartbreaker :)

What's your favorite?

threatened
you rock my world
break of dawn
whatever happens
don't walk away
cry
2000 watts

i did i picked threatened but i couldn't help but list my other favs. it's a great album he makes it hard to pick just one.

It's cool to see how there's 1 vote on a lot of different songs currently... Just shows everyone has their own favorite :) The hallmark of a good album!

Don't Walk Away. Smooth, sophisticated, worlds apart from the work of other pop stars. It's truly strange how such a beautiful song is so unpopular amongst fans.

To hard to choose just one. I love break of dawn, heaven can wait, speechless, butterflies, rock my world and cry.

Unbreakable is leading, woohooo!! :party:

:D

And Speechless, which is the best ballad :)

Michael Jackson & The Notorious B.I.G. - Unbreakable. Easy

Ohh, I love all of the songs on the Invincible album but You Are My Life stuck out to me more. I just love the lyrics! Whenever I listen to this song, I see Michael in his Neverland Ranch just smiling and enjoying the smiles of thr children he's invited over to experience pure child fun and experience. He was such a giving man.

I love invincible,
favourite songs are whatever happens, don't walk away, you are my life, heaven can wait, heartbreaker, unbreakable, break of dawn, butterflies, speechless, the lost children, cry

I went with "Unbreakable", though I also love YRMW and BoD.

The ending of Unbreakable is too epic though. The ad-libs are insane.

Whatever Happens!!! Michael ans Carlos SAntana on the same song... need I say more?

I'm not sure whether to go with Break of Dawn or Heartbreaker.. or maybe Unbreakable?

I've always imagined the killer video possibilities for Unbreakable. It's a great song of defiance. I read somewhere that it was supposed to be the first single but Sony opted for You Rock My World.

It's a bit odd that CRY isn't getting much love. It's incredible. Epic, with a message, well produced and inspiring. Possibly the strongest song on invincible. who's with me?

I know a lot of people don't necessarily think Invincible is his greatest work, but when I heard Whatever Happens for the first time I thought it was a total standout. This song is smooth from beginning to end and just has a fantastic vibe. I think it should have been released as a single much more than Cry. You Rock My World is also a really great song in my opinion.

WHAT THE!?!?!? Why am I the only one who thinks that PRIVACY is a masterpiece!?!?!? I love that song so much it's the Leave Me Alone of Invincible, and it is just as great as that which is saying a lot because LMA and Privacy are 2 of my favourite songs ever :D Honestly, doesn't a single other person on here think Privacy is the MASTERPIECE of Invincible!?!?!?

Hi - I'm new on here although an ancient Michael fan..

I think Speechless has to rate as my favourite - purely for the two sections at the beginning and end where Michael sings without accompaniment - his voice is pure and perfect.

Di x

UNBREAKABLE.
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Back