Votes: 29 19.6%

• Total voters

LilBigRocks

Proud Member
These are the few I've chosen:

1. I cant help it

2. The Lady in my Life

3. Liberian Girl

4. Someone put your hand out (unreleased)

5. Break of Dawn

I just love someone put you hand out, especially the bridge part :love: Its just beautiful and sad at the same time. But I choose Liberian Girl. they're both Magical but LG is a little more romantic and dramatic IMO

Other songs anyone has got in mind?

Liberian Girl or Break of Dawn... Break of Dawn or Liberian Girl... gahh can't choose :D

Break of Dawn is the first time he's talking about making love in a song so it's kind of special... but Liberian Girl is a classic... and it sounds like nothing else.

Man I can't choose...

I love all those, but nothing has and will ever beat 'Lady In My Life'...the way he sang that.
It was always a dream of mine to hear him sing that live...

Lady in my life, as sung by Michael is very very romantic. I can't get enough of listening to that song.

But it wasn't written by him, so from those which he wrote I think "Break of Dawn" because, so I believe, that was based on real life experience (Lisa Marie?) not just on fantasy by him. At least that's what I think.

Um, SPEECHLESS, hello! That is going to be my wedding dance song.

"The Lady In My Life" :heart: God... his voice... :heart::heart::heart:

Where is I Just Can't Stop Loving You? That's the one that popped up in my mind when I saw the title of this thread... :yes:

Liberian girl...it sounds mystic and surreal, and I L.O.V.E the way he says Liberan Giiiirrllllll

Lady In My Life :heart:
Second for me would be I Just Can't Stop Loving You. I think it would be a good song to dance to at a wedding :)

The Lady in my Life.

But is there any reason why IJCSLY isn't there? That's EASILY his most romantic song IMO. Also, my future wedding song lol.

The Lady In My Life. Near the end when he kind of screams "all over, all over". hahah I dun' know that is my fave part of the song. lol

From that list, Lady in my life.
Others that are on the top of my list would be Speechless, For All Time and I Just Can't Stop Loving You. :wub:

"Someone put your hand out" is in my opinion not a romantic song - it's quite honestly one of the most tragic and haunting songs I've ever heard. (especially when you read the lyrics)
However, it's a really, really good song.

"Liberian Girl" gets my vote from the poll, it's has "that mood" :)

EDIT: Haha, I see I already answered this thread a couple of months ago.

Break of dawn and The lady in my life. Can't choose between those two.

Back