Best song on HIStory

What's the best song on HIStory

• Total voters

Chanya

Proud Member
What's your favorite song on HIStory? It contains so many classic songs for me, it's hard to choose. It would have to be between Earth Song, They Don't Care About Us and You Are Not Alone. If forced to choose, I think I'd go with You Are Not Aline, although the other two come very close. You Are Not Alone just warms my heart every time I hear it. It's such a perfect song. :) What's your favorite?

Stranger In Moscow. Only Michael could make a song about loneliness such a beautiful song.

HIStory is my fave album of the moment and there are so many great songs on it, but STRANGER IN MOSCOW is simply incredible and also in my top3 of all time favourites. :yes:

You know something? It's impossible for me to vote lol. I think I love the WHOLE album equally.

*sidebar for a sec- Can someone tell me how I can use the smiley feature please?

*sidebar for a sec- Can someone tell me how I can use the smiley feature please?

1. Click on the User CP link
2. In settings and options section of Your Control Panel, click Edit Options.
3. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and select standard editor in the first drop down menu. Now you will have access to the smilies.

1. Click on the User CP link
2. In settings and options section of Your Control Panel, click Edit Options.
3. Scroll down to Miscellaneous Options and select standard editor in the first drop down menu. Now you will have access to the smilies.

Thanks so much Hardcastle!!!:flowers:

I regret not voting for They Don't Care About Us :(
That's one of my favorite MJ songs of all time.

They Don't Care About Us all the way! I wish everyone would hear that song.

I'm so stupid for not voting for my favorite song, They Don't Care About Us :( Is there any way I can change my vote in the poll?

this is hard.
Stranger In Moscow has got to be the best track from Michael, IMHO
They Don't Really Care about us is an awesome track
Scream is just effin it, love this track
but I chose HIStory I'm really attached to this song.

can I not choose all lol love the HIStory album:)

Stranger in Moscow.

It's like my favorite song right now. (They do change)

Just for clarification. All I listen to is Michael.

This is really hard, I love the album so much but if I had to choose it would be between Scream & They Don't Care about Us, or Stranger In Moscow, or Earthsong, damn it, I can't choose!! :scratch:

Last edited:
The HIStory Album was amazing & all, & I love Stranger in Moscrow, Earth Song & They Don't Really Care about us. But if I had to chose my fave it'd be You Are Not Alone. It's like the sweetest song you can ever sing. :)

History is my favorite song. I see Stranger In Moscow is going to win. This song makes me very sad to be honest. It is autobiographic, is not it? Did he feel so lonely and unhappy in Russia? As a Russian fan I feel a little bit guilty. :cheeky:

Back