"Smile" - Michael's favourite song...

Sorry guys... sometimes its good to get it out. ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Just think, he sung this song, his favourite EVER song AND if anyone saw the doc last night on ITV, did you notice that as they were walking down the corridor of the hotel in Vegas, he was singing it as he was holding the chilrens hands... I thought that was lovely.

God... Why it is so hard to listen his music without crying? When this pain will go? Because it is harder and harder... I miss him so much, I don't understand why this happened and how I will live my life without his smile... I want you back Michael!!!

Sorry guys... sometimes its good to get it out. ((((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))

Just think, he sung this song, his favourite EVER song AND if anyone saw the doc last night on ITV, did you notice that as they were walking down the corridor of the hotel in Vegas, he was singing it as he was holding the chilrens hands... I thought that was lovely.

yea i saw that he was singing smile _ it has always been a sweet sad song but after jermain sang and it and knowing its Mikes fav song it always brings a tear to my eye when its on and i have to skip it on the album (that and little susie) a great song
thankyou Michael and thankyou charlie chaplin RIP

Oh yes, I adore that bit of the documentary. He wasn't singing for the cameras....he was singing for Prince and Paris. It's a beautiful moment with his children. :cry:

Here is one of my favorite Michael videos set to "Smile", and it's a bunch of clips of him smiling. Be warned, it's a heartbreaker, but so beautiful. I like to see a happy Michael. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiKJmBgAfFE

This is a lovley song but sad too as they said it was michaels favourite song aswell When jermain sang it god i thought i couldnt breath i just had to cry :( x x x x Smile x

Beautiful.

It was always one of my favourite songs sung by Michael.

I always sing it to my daughter when she's upset.

It made me smile (through my tears) when I discovered it was Michael's favourite song too. Although Jermaine singing it floored me :( And it is incredibly hard listening to it after that.

Back