Souvenir tickets! Order update in order history at Ticketmaster!

fan82

Proud Member
Hi guys!
I chose for having the souvenir tickets, but yesterday I checked the order history at Ticketmaster and I worried! They have updated the booking page with this message.
Instead of YOUR TICKET HAVE NOT YET BEEN DISPATCHED it is written:

"Your tickets will be held at the venue collection point. Please see the relevant venue page for more details.

You will need your Booking Reference Number and the Credit Card used to make the booking to collect your tickets."

What does it mean? It means that if we want OUR tickets we must go to London and get them? It is ridiculous..I live in Italy..Other people in Australia or Usa!!!!
Did anyone else notice it? I hope this is a huge mistake!

Hi guys!
I chose for having the souvenir tickets, but yesterday I checked the order history at Ticketmaster and I worried! They have updated the booking page with this message.

"Your tickets will be held at the venue collection point. Please see the relevant venue page for more details.

You will need your Booking Reference Number and the Credit Card used to make the booking to collect your tickets."

What does it mean? It means that if we want OUR tickets we must go to London and get them? It is ridiculous..I live in Italy..Other people in Australia or Usa!!!!

Wtf? I am not going to London to get mine, that's for sure! Did you arrange to collect the tickets from the box office on the day of the show? I think you need to give them a ring!

No! I didn't arrange for this..I asked how I could do it, but they never replied!But this was before the death of our Mike! On Monday I am calling them..hoping they can understand my stress and my English!!!

Last edited:
No! I didn't arrange for this..I asked how I could do it, but they never replied!But this was before the death of our Mike! On Monday I am calling them..hoping they can understand my stress and my English!!!

Maybe even though they did not reply, they arranged for the tickets to be picked up anyway? But they really haven't thought it through though have they?

My order history page still has not updated. I hope that my request went through because I never got a confirmation.

OMG they are expecting those that want the tix to go to lond for them ?

I ordered the refund for 3 tickets and get one souvenir ticket sent home..

but it says on the order history page:
"This order was cancelled.
For more information on refunds, please contact customer service."

??

i m also told that they are sudenly changing things maybe they want pple ton keept ehir tickets so they can do the shows with the borthers????or they havent been payed by insurnces yet and cannot afford sending anything such as money or tickets???i would have given the world for such ticket too but my ticket was pauyed for by others due to a wishgro9up so they want the money and the person who owned the creditcard payed for the tickets also wants the money so my bad luck i ll have nada no concert no ticket no trip no money
i hope things work out for you all though

Hi guys!

by the way, which show were you going to?

13th July! The funny thing is that on 14th I was still in London....Next day..they changed the order status! Unlucky me!

For tsw gnaget...Did they send you the ticket? I mean..you have it at home!!!!!!!!

I have had orderd tickets for 3 concerts fro ticketmaster, for 2 concerts i wanted a refund...they have the status cancelled now!!
For one concert i wanted the ticket, this order also has the collect at venue status!

But i dont think we will have to collect it at the venue!!
But it seems like they are really charging the souvenir tickets for the full price!!!-_-

Ticketmaster couldn't organize a p**s up in a brewery. I have spoken to tm twice & on both occasions they claimed to know nothing & they were not involved in refunds or souvenir tickets in any way. They clearly haven't a clue & don't give a monkeys about their customers. I really hope they don't expect us to traipse all the way down to London to collect our tickets! Trading standards & the sun would jump on this if it were true!

Back