REQ: HQ pic of michaels nose from the side

lubyss

Proud Member
Hi... I just want to do a nosejob and I need a really HQ pictures of michaels nose from the side, front, up and down... can you help me please ? I really appriciate it... need HQ

What? You want to have a rhinoplasty? Join the club.

What era do you need?

on myself... but I guess in 3-4 years.. :)
MLVD .... thank you so much... it would be great if you can post the BAD-today eras... cause I like it so much.. and I LOVE the invincible and the 2006-09 era... I love the HIStory and DAngerouus era too.. Bad not too much... but it would be grat if can poiost all eras... thank you so much .. :)

on myself... but I guess in 3-4 years.. :)
MLVD .... thank you so much... it would be great if you can post the BAD-today eras... cause I like it so much.. and I LOVE the invincible and the 2006-09 era... I love the HIStory and DAngerouus era too.. Bad not too much... but it would be grat if can poiost all eras... thank you so much .. :)

Bad yeah but Invincible?No please noo... Bad Era and History era are the best nose eras!

Bad era:
008.jpg

014.jpg

Dangerous Era:
001.jpg

HIStory era:
003.jpg

011.jpg

Invincible Era:
112.jpg

113.jpg

2006-2009:
006.jpg

040.jpg

073.jpg

Hope this helps

bakagi : --> YES... :) I always loved his nose...

ivan : I don´t like the bad era nose so much...

MLVD: than you... but I need really clearly from the side to see his prophile...

what dou think that: Join the club ?? YOu have a nosejob like MJ ?? Can you pls post a picture ? :) thank oyu so much

especially dangerous,HIStory,invincible and the 2006-2009 eras... I need really HQ pictures from his nose and a lot of them, cause the doctors want to see it from the most angles as it is possible.. :)

If I were a non-fan/hater, I would find it kinda funny/ironic that people who want nose jobs, look for a picture of Michael as an example, but as the True Real fan that I am, I dont find it funny, because i think Michael's nose is great, especially BAD era!! I have always thought, i wish i could have his nose from the Bad Era lol:D.

anyway, here are some picture:

OMG... thank you so much... this is what I am looking for in HQ ...
scream05.jpg
I love it....

or the bbig scan of the scream single cover will be superb too.. :)

OMG... thank you so much... this is what I am looking for in HQ ...
scream05.jpg
I love it....

or the bbig scan of the scream single cover will be superb too.. :)

Best one. :)

Don't yell at me but I wish he would've left it alone after this.

Is it true he was undergoing surgery before the TII tour to fix some of the surgery?

Back