From Maximum-Jackson. Recent Pic of MJ and Curls.

Moddie777

Proud Member
Source: Reeta from Maximun-Jackson.com

Link:http://maximum-jackson.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=11492

Guys, I saw this photo lastnight on maximum Jackson. A fan named Reeta posted it. It's seems recent and Michael has the curls just like in those photo's of him with fans from someone's cellphone. Remember they posted those pics not so long ago?
I checked about 3 pages back on this forum just to make sure no one had already started a thread about this already. I am sorry if they did and I overlooked it somehow.

If link doesn't work for you, go to maximum-jackson.com and look on first page of forum under the thread by Reeta titled: "A never seen photo".

I really hope you don't mind seeing this picture. I know it won't be easy, now that our Michael is not here.

he looks healthy. It sick he died, sick sick sick sick sick sick sick. It's a sick world we live in.

yea its posted n the "email thread" except the fan is cropped out

HQ ONE
003.jpg

Well that pic throws the skeleton rumours right out the window.He looks fab!
So unfair

It didn't completely throw out the skeleton rumors for me. In all honesty, when I first saw this pic lastnight. I remember thinking, how incredibly tall he looked! I couldn't believe it. Then I sat back and thought about how average his height appeared to me personally when he was at a healthy looking physical size.

I guess depending on our personal views all of us will see this picture in our own way.

I am greatful to God though....he was smiling.

I'll be honest, I really can't tell from this picture if he looks healthy or not.

Back