YouTube Accounts??

strawberrypie999

Proud Member
Hey guys,

I'm sure that we all have YouTube accounts that we have our MJ Tributes on or our funny personal videos on. I guess this is the thread to post them on...

Mine is:

http://www.youtube.com/caseyisfun

I have a couple funny videos on there if you feel like watching them =]

I have a YouTube account but I don't have any videos up. I used to be 80sChildNostalgic with all sorts of videos up with just over a thousand subscribers but my account got suspended. The only reason why I got a new account was so I can save videos to my favorites.

I have a YouTube account but I don't have any videos up. I used to be 80sChildNostalgic with all sorts of videos up with just over a thousand subscribers but my account got suspended. The only reason why I got a new account was so I can save videos to my favorites.

Thats terrible that they do that
Im afraid I will lose mine too someday :cry:

Thats terrible that they do that
Im afraid I will lose mine too someday :cry:

It is in a way. I mean, I did violate their copyright rules, but so are so many other people. I just think that if they're going to shut people down, they need to shut EVERYONE down who is in violation. So many other people have a lot of the same stuff I had up but are getting away scott free (at least my videos were better quality lol). I just don't think it's fair.

^They will shut down other people's accounts, too, if they find out they have material uploaded which violates the copyright rules. Some are just more lucky and aren't caught so fast.

Back