Request of this vitiligo pic:

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
I really need the photo set of these vitiligo pics of Michael.

mj_spider2.jpg

Ive tried to convince my family he had vitiligo, but the pics I found by google were from the thriller-off the wall era and my family wasnt convinced, they just said its the ''lightning''.. I found the spiderbite pics to be the most revealing ones and I would like to find the ones where Mikes face is visible on it, so that they dont think I stole this pic from someone else. Ive tried to find all the spiderbite set pics but the only one where Mikes entire body is showing is really tiny and blurry.

here i am defending michael about vitiligo- now i have proof. might have to print some pics to carry with me. i just had an argument with a random guy at borders on the weekend. he kept saying michael didn't have vitiligo. he couldn't even say the word correctly. he kept saying mj wanted to be white.
no offense to anyone! but I was like " what is so great about being what that you think he wanted to be white?" he couldn't answer.

Thanks for posting. I hadn't seen or noticed the vitiligo.

I hate having to try to prove this to people :( They will say ANYTHING to try to prove Im wrong and now I just get fed up and I just tell them I know, God knows, and people who know enough not to believe what they read know the truth.

as Janet sings "ya tell me Im wrong, then ya better prove youre right" ;)

I can't believe people are still questioning the fact that
Michael had Vitiligo even after Dr. Klein confirmed this on Larry King Live
at 5:16 Larry asks What is Vitiligo?- Dr. Klein explains

What people don't realize is that because Michael had to go on stage in front of thousands of people, he had no other choice than to speed up the process to even out his skin. There was no other alternative but to go white and instead of people sympathizing with him, they choose to accuse him of not wanting to embrace his African American heritage

mjvitiligo2.jpg

80.jpg

knotie-Vitiligo_mj1.jpg

gallery2146bv2.jpg

vit1my3.jpg

mj-vitiligo1-1.jpg

billyeliott226ot5fm.jpg

Back