That this is it picture...

randomchild

Proud Member
http://images.hitfix.com/photos/141478/MichaelJacksonRehearsal1_gallery_primary.jpg

I was just reading on the "conspiricy theory" website posted in the "enough is enough" section. One of the arguments is that on this picture michael may have been photoshoped in, and one of the reasons given is that the "this is it" does not appear to be visable between michaels legs. after looking at the picture... he's completley right :bugeyed looking at the top of the S and the IS in the word "This" the bottom of the S should be visable. do you think AEG is editing pictures they release, therefore being dishonest?

im not saying i believe any of the conspiricy crap but this is so strange

the back of the s is curled up,so wud it be behind his leg instead of showing thru

This was posted before. 'This is it' might have been photoshopped in to make a promo shot...but that doesn't mean anything..It could be just because it wasn't there at the time of rehearsals when that pic was taken,

http://inrepair.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/michael-jackson-final-rehearsal-03.jpg

I disagree, i think it would be visable. At the top of the word IS the letters are very close together, so it makes sense the letters would be close together at the bottom too. also on the word THIS the letters I and S are close to gether at the top in the same style, and they come together very close at the bottom. if somebody was standing in front of that in a similar pose to MJ the letters would be visable. i have enclosed a bigger pic so you can see what i mean

^ Yeah that's true. Although the IS on THIS is a lot closer together. Weird...but I don't think it's photoshopped.

This was posted before. 'This is it' might have been photoshopped in to make a promo shot...but that doesn't mean anything..It could be just because it wasn't there at the time of rehearsals when that pic was taken,

oh i never saw it, well either way i think its a bit dishonest of AEG, i think they should have released the pictures as they were, rather than trying to make themselves look better by making out they had all this amazing snazzy stuff in the background

There is an unlit panel in front of the screen that is projecting the This Is It image; it is not Photoshopped and Kevin (the photographer) confirmed as much:

Ok guys everyone relax, it's me Kevin Mazur the photographer who took the photograph of Michael at rehearsal. The photo was not photoshop,the black spot behind him is just panels in the video screen that were out. I framed Michael best i could to hide the blank panels and that is what you see in between his legs. Like I said in the interviews Michael was great at rehearsal the same old MJ I photographed through the years. He was having fun and I was having fun shooting him. I was shocked when I heard the news and shock you guys and the world will not let this man rest in peace. Get off your computers, go outside and enjoy the summer now you know the truth. Kevin Mazur

There's of course also other pics from rehearsals which are clearly not Photoshopped.

thisisit2.jpg

I don't think it is photoshopped. Michael is too proportional in size to everything else in the picture. If he was photoshopped in I would think it would be a little bit off somehow and look a little awkward. Plus the lighting on Michael is too accurate to the lighting all around him...it looks like a genuine picture to me.

Don't get brainwashed by the tabloids and media you sillys =] Sadly Michael is really gone and these people are just trying to profit and grow off of his passing, which is really really sad...

Back