Which video..

MissingMichael

Proud Member
do you think MJ looks the best in? (besides all of them!)..

Black or White for me.. there may be another one but something about his skin & hair...!!

For me it's probably Scream. Can't take my eyes off of him! Janet who? (j/k)

Another one for me is Blood on the dancefloor.......wow... it looks so much like him now!

botdf sexy sexy sexy OH Gawd he's sexy.
But All time favorite mouth watering video in his life to me is Come together. That video makes you feel guilty for drooling

Wow! This is difficult! :)

For me, probably Black or White....especially the Panther Dance in the unedited version...OMG!! :dropdead:

I saw "Come Together" for the first time the other day and my life hasn't been the same since. I didn't think that I could like/want that man anymore and then I saw THAT and lost my mind. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaZzZactGQU at part 1:41-1:46 with the kick and rub down his body, i DIE. just take me out right now :stretcher:

Before that it was ALLLLLL about BAD. That outfit was Michael's greatest gift to humanity. So sexy and the dancing is great too.

Black or White! he is very very hot in the entire video :wild:

It is a hard choice for me. Because Michael had looked good in all of his videos. But the 5 he looked the best in is In The Closet, Blood On The Dance Floor, Remember The Time, Jam, and Black Or White. OMG do I ever so love the alley scene in that video. Michael was just so majorly hot and sexy in that video. And that scene in the Jam video where Michael was on his back and humping the air. Every time I see that scene I just wish I was on top of him. OMG did he ever looked so sexy doing that. And I remember watching the premiere of that video back then.

Remember the time for me. Simply because of that particular smile of Michael that eventually kills me..and his soft and silky hair that i would like to run my fingers through it..Perfect..i would say. Not sayin he wasn't perfect for other videos..it's just that my heart somehow tells me that Michael looks extremly good in RTT.

Back