How would you hate to die?

MichaelJackson4Ever

Proud Member
Most deaths out there are painful. You would be lucky to die peacefully in your sleep. What kind of death would you hate to have?

I personally would hate to drown. I think it would be the most painful death there is...

The most painful death for me would be a death where my family wasn't around me to tell me that they love me. I'm scared of dying all alone.

I'm happy that Michael at least had his family there with him in the hospital even though he had passed away before they arrived.

I have an entire list in my mind like drowning, burning, choking, dismemberment, airplane breaking up in mid air, etc.

But my biggest fear is just being in a lot of pain really. I don't want to know it's coming at all. Just WHAM! done.

Decapitation would be number one for me. But really in any way that would be slow and a lot of suffering and pain would really suck.

Being murdered. Having my last moments in total panic and knowing that it wasnt mother nature who took my life, but someone else. Choked, strangled, chopped to pieces, drowning, tortured, electricuted...

Be stoned to death by execution.

Be hung by execution.

Raped to death.

Having my throat slit.

Be pushed from Empire State Building.

Be eaten alive by a shark.

Be buried alive.

Be torn to shreds by lions eating me up.

Be burned to death.

Die in a planecrash.

A severe and painful heartattack.

Allergic reaction.

Being shot and then bleed to death. (Neda from Iran struck me...)

Being stabbed and then bleed to death.

Being physically abused to death.

Cancer.

MS.

I KNOW I am morbid... I just got alot of phobias.....

Last edited:
basically every single thing you guys said lol
yes, a serial killer would suck like hell.
shark .. ouch.
and choking, airplane would suck!!
burning hell no..

i did almost drown once, i got very verry lucky that some person heard me within split second time or i would be dead by now without question. ill always be thankful. i have issues with deep water now though. but what i learned is lifeguards don't always see you in trouble. so be careful.

I'd say anything besides dying in my sleep.
I don't want to be aware of the moment when I'm about to move on.

I swear to God, everytime I choke on chips or something I'm "OMG, this is the moment I'm gonna suffocate to death"

It has happened so many times that I've learnt how to "deal with it" - meaning, the first time you get that "suffocating feeling" then you try in panic to cough and stuff right away but it only makes it worse. Now I've formed some kind of "panic respons" where I sit absolutely still for a couple of seconds to build up strength for a cough in the right moment. I can't really describe it, but I think the panic of suffocating makes it even worse and harder to take you out of it.

FYI: I don't eat chips no more :D

I wouldnt want to die of cancer... I just can't bare the thought that something is wrecking my body...

Dying by drowning is'nt that bad in fact, cause when the water fills your lungs you really drown, so you don't get the choking feelings, is what they told me.

I was in a fire in 2001, it was 1200 degrees celcius in that building, we lost 14 young people, aged 13 to 24... I had allready given up, the smoke was poisening me, and I couldnt get any oxigen in anymore...

The feeling that gave was so bizar, when you give up there comes this heavenly blissfull thing over you, it was the calmest and most relaxed feeling I've ever felt.
Because I felt that I just know nothing bad can come after this life, so if they have to take me then so be it.

I really don't want to leave though.. love my friends and family and my pretty horse.. giggles...

I'd say anything besides dying in my sleep.
I don't want to be aware of the moment when I'm about to move on.

I swear to God, everytime I choke on chips or something I'm "OMG, this is the moment I'm gonna suffocate to death"

It has happened so many times that I've learnt how to "deal with it" - meaning, the first time you get that "suffocating feeling" then you try in panic to cough and stuff right away but it only makes it worse. Now I've formed some kind of "panic respons" where I sit absolutely still for a couple of seconds to build up strength for a cough in the right moment. I can't really describe it, but I think the panic of suffocating makes it even worse and harder to take you out of it.

FYI: I don't eat chips no more :D

And you mister, you need to chew before you swallow! havent they taught you that!:rofl:

when I was 18 I had a bad infection I almost had a septicemic shock
when I got to the ER they had to cut open my wound...without anesthesia! :bugeyed I mean they injected something but it didn't work because it was that bad I ended up having 3 nurses on top of me trying to hold me down throughout those 10 minutes of torture

so...eversince then I said no matter what I never want to feel pain again! of any kind!
when I die I hope there's no pain...and I pray to god I don't die before my time

And you mister, you need to chew before you swallow! havent they taught you that!:rofl:

I know right :(
But sometimes I'm in my own world, eating snacks (or whatever) in the weirdest positions in front of the TV and I make a sudden move and bamm :(
But I actually need to chew my food better, and it's better for my messed up stomach either way.

We talked about the fire (both of them) before, but do you mind if I ask how you came out of that situation?
Did you faint and someone carried you out?

Someone tying my wrists and ankles together and raping me over and over then beating me and doing it over and over, putting a plastic bag over my head and taping it around my neck while they stab me so that I can't see them. Stabbing me in such a way that I live and they rape me again, before finally strangling me.
What can I say? I read true crime.

I know right :(
But sometimes I'm in my own world, eating snacks (or whatever) in the weirdest positions in front of the TV and I make a sudden move and bamm :(
But I actually need to chew my food better, and it's better for my messed up stomach either way.

We talked about the fire (both of them) before, but do you mind if I ask how you came out of that situation?
Did you faint and someone carried you out?

I was unconsious (spelling? sometimes a bit hard) the whole bar was empty, only dead bodies were on the floor... and they left me there cause they thought I was gone too... Then someone (I still don't know who) swept me up of the floor, and I just stood up and walked the wrong direction... he pulled me back and told me where to go... I was one of the last getting out alive... So its just a wonder that i only burnt my finger... I believe in angels since then, I cant explain any other way.

Someone tying my wrists and ankles together and raping me over and over then beating me and doing it over and over, putting a plastic bag over my head and taping it around my neck while they stab me so that I can't see them. Stabbing me in such a way that I live and they rape me again, before finally strangling me.

That was unquestionably one of the most disturbing "stories" I've ever read on my life :cry:

I was unconsious (spelling? sometimes a bit hard) the whole bar was empty, only dead bodies were on the floor... and they left me there cause they thought I was gone too... Then someone (I still don't know who) swept me up of the floor, and I just stood up and walked the wrong direction... he pulled me back and told me where to go... I was one of the last getting out alive... So its just a wonder that i only burnt my finger... I believe in angels since then, I cant explain any other way.

Wow, I can only imagine... I truly believe one can't appreciate life to the fullest until you've been in some kind of traumatic situation.

Drowning or suffocating. I hate that feeling of not being able to breath. I'm sure no one does.

jeez how do you come up with that? :bugeyed

A slow and painful death... I am very sensitive about pain. I hate anything that's painful - needles, knifes, anything like that (says me who tried slitting her wrists 4 weeks ago, and damn it hurt that I passed out from the pain and sleep deprivation before I did some serious damage.)

A slow and painful death... I am very sensitive about pain. I hate anything that's painful - needles, knifes, anything like that (says me who tried slitting her wrists 4 weeks ago, and damn it hurt that I passed out from the pain and sleep deprivation before I did some serious damage.)

:hug: I'm really glad you resurrected from that

:hug: I'm really glad you resurrected from that

Me too. I am not comfortable about the idea of not going to heaven or not meeting with loved ones if my death is a result from suicide. Also the thoughts of Michael and Jesus weeping over my attempt has made me less likely to ever try it again. I can't bare the thoughts of them with tears in their eyes if I do it again.

Back