You Are Not Alone Unseen Pic?Is this real?

TheDangerousFan

Proud Member
45991022.jpg

Last edited:
looks real to me _ WOW :)
Im sure there were several outakes
and pics taken _ hopefully we will
see more _ wonder who it came from ?

Last edited:

um thanks and :bugeyed what you tryin to do kill us off... Ok first i gotta say that this is hot and those little bumps look like his i mean from the ones we have already seen they are his so yes i would say this is real..... and if its not its a DAMN good photoshop!

I think it's a lovely picture. And you know what....that under arm hair makes me realize that Michael was more manly than a lot of people give him credit for.

Real men don't shave their pits! Go mike! :D

um thanks and :bugeyed what you tryin to do kill us off... Ok first i gotta say that this is hot and those little bumps look like his i mean from the ones we have already seen they are his so yes i would say this is real..... and if its not its a DAMN good photoshop!

I agrrrreeee...Michael is so beautiful.....this picture only confirms it......:) thanks for the post..

It is real. This is on a page of a tribute mag that I bought yesterday (Today's Black Woman)

Some of you are nasty....
The only hair I like on a man is a tiny bit of chest hair, head hair and a omg....the hell....can't believe we are talking about this....good grief....a small trail right under the belly button....that's it.
My hubby has a belt of hair right above his butt...omg it's really light hair, butt....lol it's funny looking to me.
I don't want some hairy guy....ewww....

Some of you are nasty....
The only hair I like on a man is a tiny bit of chest hair, head hair and a omg....the hell....can't believe we are talking about this....good grief....a small trail right under the belly button....that's it.
My hubby has a belt of hair right above his butt...omg it's really light hair, butt....lol it's funny looking to me.
I don't want some hairy guy....ewww....

LOL.....sorry to break it to ya but he used to toilet too. 1's n 2's everyday like any other normal human being. I'm pretty sure he farted as well.

Hahahaha!

I find it so funny that people get grossed out by very natural things.

Back