I am dead.

*Little Suzie*

Proud Member
I feel so empty. And no one to talk about it... All people I know are not so much MJ Fan as I am.

There was not only one day when I thinking of Michael since he is gone... He is in my head 24/7... I can't think of anything else...
I'm only a 14 years old girl... I can't believe I live rest of my life in over 50-60 years more without Michael :'(

Last edited:
Hi....I am glad you decided to open a thread to talk about your feelings. we all feel the same way. It is good to talk about this it will help you feel better. There are lots of people here that will be willing to talk. You are so young and have so much more life to live I know it doesnt seem like ti right now but this will get easier. It just takes time. I hope this helped a little. Michael would want you to smile..:)

I Know :(
Sometimes Im really happy, sometimes not like now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNu_T0BsoSc&feature=channel_page
I Just wanna share this with your all.. Its my video ;(
Sorry but I miss him so much

oh my I loved your video..:) you did such a nice job. and the end I loved it...lol...
We all have times hen we are happy we all have times when we are sad that it normal. it is part of the healing process. keep Michal in your heart always. he would want you to be happy.

MJForever94, I'm sorry you're hurting. Know that here you are surrounded by friends and people who share the same love for Michael and that there are people here always willing to listen and talk. *Hugs*

Your video really touched my heart.. :cry:
I left a comment, I am screengems1 there

gosh your video is just so beautiful! thank you
(only i wouldnt say Michael hated someone :) ) but i loved the final shot - that was funny. thank you for the video and thank you for sharing your feelings. so you let people know they're not alone

hugs

your the same age as me so i know exactly how you feel :(
no one else my age that i know personally like at school and stuff are such a fan as me. in fact most of them hate him :(

so BIG HUG

aw sweetie, I know exactly how you feel. I'm 16, my friends have no respect for Michael, my parents are on and off with him, mostly off. My parents don't even know how much Michael has become apart of my life.

I know how you feel, it's so hard not being able to share these feelings with other people because they won't understand. That's why this place is here! Be glad you're here because it's so comforting and a great place to let everything out.
Your video is beautiful, loved it!

(Dont worry, I Wont commit suicide)

I am so dead inside :-( Feel so empty. And no one to talk about it.. All people I know are not so much MJ Fan as I am. My parents hate him.. I have two brother who is (or was) fan of him since 1991, but they are not so much fan as now.. I cant tell my feeling to my family... :'(
I Lost my daddy, lover and best friend (Michael) :'(
There was not a only one day when I thinking of Michael since he is gone.. He is in my head 24/7.. I cant thinking of nothing else...
Im only a 14 years old girl.. I cant believe I live rest of my life in over 50-60 years more without Michael :'(
I Cant talk with a girl from my class about Michael.. I cant talk about him to no one :(
You've got all of us to talk with about Michael, sweetheart. ;)

you are so not alone, even though you feel you are. All of us here feel the same and we are all here to talk with one another about how wonderful he was and how he touched our lives in different ways.

I really loved your video, made me cry and then laugh very hard through my tears at the end. Nice work :clapping:

Something I have noticed is how everyone refers to him as 'beautiful' - how many other men do you know that are referred to as that so much? I just think it's very telling, because I believe his spirit was beautiful, that is why it radiates from him so much.:wub:

I feel the same way, I miss him do much, it's ... there's no word...

Love your video, inspired, wonderful, lovely, makes me smile.. and.. love the end.. ha!

Lovely video btw :)

I just wrote this on another thread on here and I feel it applies to this one too...

I keep feeling not too enthusiastic about much and disbelief in the world and why things happen. The only conclusion I can come too, is while we are here on earth its best to do nice things when you can. We need to put more good back into the world, it needs it and Michael would want us to :) *hugs*

I Know :(
Sometimes Im really happy, sometimes not like now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNu_T0BsoSc&feature=channel_page
I Just wanna share this with your all.. Its my video ;(
Sorry but I miss him so much

big hugggggggs too you oh i thought the ending of your video was great
AddEmoticons04230.gif

Now it's coming again..
I think I will think of him everyday, even Im 50-70 years old...it feels like that..because everyday I wake up.. the first I think is michael...... he is the only one I need in my life.. I have no other ;/

No Michael
No Happines
No Life
No Smile
No Laugh
No Help

It feels like the adventure is over ;S

Back