Tomorrow

This is the first time in 50 years that the world has had no MICHAEL JACKSON in it for a whole month! This is so surreal still to me, I hate thinking about it! :(

This is the first time in 50 years that the world has had no MICHAEL JACKSON in it for a whole month! This is so surreal still to me, I hate thinking about it! :(

Not a nice thought. Michael was 13yrs old when I was born, and Michael existed and was famous my whole life. So him not being with us anymore is has left a huge whole in my like, like "My life When Michael was alive" and now "My life when Michael is no long with us". When I saw Michael close up at the O2 press conference in March and when he was still alive last month seems like over 20yrs ago.

I really hate thinking about it that way. :'(

Can't believe its been that long already. OMG do I miss him so much. I was just thnking when I was born Michael was 21 years old. I so wish I could go back in time to the 80s and early 90s again. That was where my most happiest Michael memories were.

"Seems like it was yesterday when I saw your face...

I would hold you in my arms
I would take the pain away
Thank you for all you've done
Forgive all your mistakes
There's nothing I wouldn't do
To hear your voice again
Sometimes I want to call you but I know you won't be there".

("Hurt" by Christina Aguilera)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

i do this every Thursday at 5:26 p.m... :cry: that was my time when he was taken

:( so painful..... we miss you, Michael :cry: very very very much :(

I feel so desperate..

How can the world just go on when the greatest human of all has left this place...it breaks my heart every day since june 25th.

Luckily i have my sons 1st birthday coming up on sunday, at least it will keep my mind busy.

i do this every Thursday at 5:26 p.m... that was my time when he was taken

just the same here
I light candles every Thursday:no: @ 11:30 pm which is my time till 2am:cry:
it's too much and too painful ..it reminds me of court time cuz everyday when he went to court I lit a candle for him and Ive still kept the last one I lit b4 vindication day
oh god cant believe one month past?????how can i live my life without him!! I wish I was dead and never see this!! God plz take me soon! sooner than ever plzzzzzzz!!!

Michael was the only joy I had and his smile made my life worthwhile:(
I'm deeply hurt and heartbrken God!! :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ever so often, throughout my day, I'll have a thought....."MJ is not here. How can this be?" :huh:
Then my heart aches with pain.:( I bite back tears.

I can only imagine what his family is feeling.

June 25th is a date I'll never forget.

I still cannot get over it and I cannot even believe it at times, it’s been the saddest month of my life.

that brought a tear to my eyes, I was just watching ghosts for the 4th time i love that film :)

A month on Wednesday Michael turns 51 :)

Back