Sims

SJK

Proud Member
Who plays? I got Sims 3 when it came out and I am loving it. Does anyone play as MJ?

*raises hand* I do! I do! I got sims 3 also. I like it but I think they went a couple steps back in a couple areas. For instance when they get into cars. In sims 2 they could open and close the doors, but in Sims 3 they just fade in and out in them.

I love love lvoe building houses. I suck at it, but I love building them.

I have the first game, without any expansions--I only play occasionally, otherwise I'll get sucked in and next thing I know, five hours have gone by! :doh:

A friend of mine has Sims3, and this is is a character based on me:

MySimsCharacter.jpg

I'm a huge Sims nerd! I love playing it but it takes so much out of your time so I haven't been playing it for over a month. Because really, you can't play it for an hour or two, it always takes at least five hours to even leave the game satisfied. Extremely addictive!

I love the free world on Sims 3 :)

lol I was just thinking about this yesterday. My brother's computer is the only one that can handle the sims 3 and he had it on his for a while but took it off because it took up too much space. I actually asked him if he could put it back on because I was really hoping to play as MJ.
:( he said not until the expansion packs come out

Ooh. I've been playing the Sims for years. Right now I can only play the Sims 2 (barely as my laptop's not made for high graphic games) and I still love it. When Sims 3 came out I heard a lot of bad things about it. People felt it was too different from Sims 2. How is it?

I have pretty much all of the Sims games. I just love those games. Especially Sims 3. But I haven't really felt like playing it or any other of my Sims games lately. Well except for Sims 1 complete because that is the only Sims game my laptop can handle. I haven't really felt like being on my other computer lately.

When Sims 3 came out I heard a lot of bad things about it. People felt it was too different from Sims 2. How is it?

I think it's just that people weren't really sure how to play it. At first I didn't like it either, but when I played it for a while and learned the right technique, I was hooked. So you just need to learn how to play it. I would say it's just a better version of Sims 2. Even the graphics are so much better. Definitely worth buying!

i didn't like sims 3 very much... i prefer sims 2!

I have sims 3..but it never works on my comp. It keeps frezzing up on me

I love Sims3! I hated it at first, especially the whole timing thing, and having to wait like 7 minutes while they're sleeping or at work (I prefer to play as one character) so it gets boring then.

But after playing it for a while, I really do enjoy it now, I love all the little 'wishes' and things, and the fact that you can catch your own fish and eat it (still haven't figured out how to actually cook your own fish yourself yet though!), and grown all these different vegetables.

I am the CEO of a major company now :dancin:

It is very addictive, I agree, I haven't played it for a few weeks simply because I haven't had the time.

I'm definitely going to make a Michael Jackson though, I never even thought about making him :lol:

Well... I tried it, and it's about as boring as the others if not worse because of the limitations. I'm gonna stop playing it though. Computer games are a curse to me, they're what I hid behind for 23 years to drown the sorrow I felt.

I have it but haven't opened it yet. I was thinking that EA should create a MJ sim as a tribute. Maybe we should all write them and ask them to do it? It'd probably be expensive though b/c they would have to pay his estate for the use of his likeness probably.

Yay, you all like the Sims!

Yes, it is SO addictive because you have to play it for a long time to accomplish anything.

Right now I have been downloading Sims on the Exchange but they don't show up in my game! You can download MJ lol.

I want to create a town with all my favorite celebrities and myself haha. I also mix in some fantasy elements; for example creating Sims that look like elemental faeries lol. Post pics of your Sims!

OMG I love the sims!

My favorite part is the genetics! I love making weird looking people and then having them create children and seeing what the kids look like. Especially after a few generations...seeing all the different traits and likenesses that get passed down. It's kind of interesting to me lol.

I haven't played in a few weeks though because it only runs on my moms computer but I have had all of them! I had every expansion for Sims 1 and am only missing one expansion for Sims 2, and I went out and bought Sims 3 the day after it came out. LOL I have been totally hooked since I was in like...middle school I think, and I am a junior in college now! LOL

I have all the Sims game, I actually really like Sims 3, I got it when it first came out but only had a week to play before summer classes started...I haven't played it sense (no time). I've never played as MJ (saw someone made him on MTS) but I don't have celebs in my game.

I have all the Sims game, I actually really like Sims 3, I got it when it first came out but only had a week to play before summer classes started...I haven't played it sense (no time). I've never played as MJ (saw someone made him on MTS) but I don't have celebs in my game.

I don't either. I think it kind of takes away from the 'make believe' part of the game. LOL I like making up people...it is too hard to try and replicate someone...even myself!

I don't either. I think it kind of takes away from the 'make believe' part of the game. LOL I like making up people...it is too hard to try and replicate someone...even myself!

Yeah I should get a little more creative with my Sims LOL. But I enjoy the challenge of trying to recreate a persons' facial features in the game lol. I like being obsessively attentive to detail or something.

I have such a hard time making a self sim lol, I've seen some that were really great tho (ppl put up their real/sim self side by side) but I'm no good at that. I'm one of the biased players, all of my sims are cute, I tried making the ghoulish/alien/otherworld sims and I just couldn't play them lol

I remember playing with a MJ sims in my Sims 2 game. But I didn't make him I had downloaded him from a Sims 2 site that I am a member of. I had tried making an MJ sim but it wasn't coming out right. In fact I am no good at making customized stuff. Unless it is walls and floors for Sims 1 and Sims 2. And plain MJ t-shirts for Sims 2. I just don't have the talent in making customized stuff like other Sims fans does. Which is why I rather download than make. But as for Sims 3 I just love the fact that you can change texture and colors in it. Though when I had first gotten the game it took me a good few days or so to really get used to it. Because I was just so used to Sims 2. And all of the expansion and stuff packs I have for it. But now I just totally love Sims 3.

I have such a hard time making a self sim lol, I've seen some that were really great tho (ppl put up their real/sim self side by side) but I'm no good at that. I'm one of the biased players, all of my sims are cute, I tried making the ghoulish/alien/otherworld sims and I just couldn't play them lol

OMG Me too!! LOL All of my sims are like, really pretty. If I make an 'ugly' sim...then I end up not playing them! LOL And I almost hate letting my sims have children once I start playing because I am afraid I won't like how the children turn out LOL...I am kind of controlling of my game =]

Sims 3 doesn't work on my computer, so i stick to Sims 2. i find it really addictive lol. I even try to make some of my characters look the Jackson family :) haha

Oahhh, I love the sims :)

I've got sims 3 but I've only played it once because it's really slow on my laptop.
I never thought of playing as Michael, that's a class idea :D

hehe...
oh here it goes im embrassed to say...
but i do i play the sims3, and in it i make Michael Jackson my husband :p :L :L

heres my sims3 MJ, i know it looks nothing like michael, but its the best i could do haha..and omg yeah EA should certainly make a mj sim.

Screenshot-33.jpg

I love the sims game but unfortunatly I can only play the original games, my computer is to slow for the newer ones :s

Back