Audio of Michael warming up w/ Seth Riggs!

IvoryKeys

Proud Member
Ok, did a quick search and couldn't find a thread on it. If there was one and I missed, I am very, very sorry!

Dear God in Heaven, what talent have you taken back home with you? This man is brilliant beyond words! He also has the voice i've always dreamed of. A vocal coaches dream come true!!! And judging by the tone quality and timbre of his voice I KNOW he could have pulled off classical repertoire!!!!!

EDIT...

Oooook....for some reason the embed code didn't work....

Here's the links for both vids
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9J3X37fF8I
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMMSR4Ad14g

Thanks for posting, never heard the full versions before!

yes Yehsssssss! Michael's voice is the Bizzness. Oh my GOD that was just pure wonderment. :swoon:

on the first video at :50 "ooooOoOoohhhhhO" The BIZNESS!:swoon:

"no no no no no no no no no no no no noOooOoo" I love the way he sings that no. It sounds like it shoulda been a part in a song or something. :lol:

His vibrating base (tenor) voice is make you wanta slap somebody good. lol

Thankss so much. :clapping::clapping:

Michaels voice is so beautiful.. the most amazing voice I've ever heard.
his vocals are spot on perfect. I love listening to his speaking voice too its comforting

Oh his voice. :) The most beautiful singing I've ever heard.
Thanks for posting this.

He said..."No no no nononono...unless you want apology" :blink: LOL...

wow... if anybody ever needed proof of Mike as pure singer... siiiigh sooo lovely

(also, it's funny to listen to Michael Jackson (!) doing the same routine exercises I do at lessons...)

Questions...Who's leaking this? How much more is there? Why are the clips so short?

lol

Michael apparently left stuff in his hotel room and said the person could have it, so that person sold it onto the person who is kindly releasing it now on youtube..he could have sold it on or never released it..we should all be very very greatful

The master at work, just beautiful, pure magic. Thanks so much for uploading these precious recordings. I hope there will be more of this kind of material found and released in the near future.

Well....this is amazing and I love hearing it, really is incredible...BUT, I don't feel right about all things like this. I think things are going too far with this released material.

Michael would NOT want us to be listening to this stuff. This stuff is personal, this is him going about his duties and learning etc. Now granted I would LOVE to read an article on how Michael conducted his day to day life, how he thought about stuff etc. That would be unbelievable to me. But, I don't think Michael wanted things like this out in public. He was a perfectionist, and he wanted people to see what he could create, and the impossible.

I've got a feeling over the next few months or year that we're gonna become oversaturated with Michael stuff. It's gonna be too much, too personal. He's gonna seem more ordinary, less amazing. I mean I love this stuff, and I'm still gonna listen and watch every clip that surfaces. But I dunno. Does anyone else agree with me, or understand what I mean?

Nevertheless, thanks a lot for the clip, really is amazing!

Back