Old Home Movie! Funny!

He will always be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I mean, the damned sunset doesn't look as beautiful as that face and soul.

Last edited:
He will always be the nose beautiful thing I have ever seen. I mean, the damned sunset doesn't look as beautiful as that face and soul.

I agree. :)

I came across that home video the other day. I love it, so funny.

oh..i thought this was going to be new and rare...this has been around for a while I downloaded it ages ago on this forum I believe..

But it was nice of you to share for those who haven't yet seen it

aw yay :) you'll get a lot of views/hits because the whole thing hasn't been posted on youtube for a while. YT kept deleting them.

Yeh it was on youtube a while ago then it dissappeared...
I wonder why they deleted it..who owns the copyright to it anyway? Coz I thought it was private home footage..

Yeh it was on youtube a while ago then it dissappeared...
I wonder why they deleted it..who owns the copyright to it anyway? Coz I thought it was private home footage..

YT is deleting a lot of things that don't belong to anyone. there were so many grainy unreleased clips on there that were only worth anything to mjj fans. it's possible they want to save the footage for future dvd releases but chamone, you know no one's going to be releasing this home video on any official dvd! :lol: it's more horses than jacksons.

Back