Will the Autopsy Results Only Confirm What We Think Rather Than Teach Us Something New?

ParisKatherine

Proud Member
I was thinking to myself, given that the results come back saying yes propafol did make the heart stop which killed Michael- would it tell us anything beyond that that could help the investigation? e.g. an exact time of death? Or will it jsut be confirmation of what the police have already worked out independent of it.

What exactly was the list of tests they did in the autopsy?

Did anyone see the clip of the nurse Sherrilyn Lee saying that someone in the coronor's office said Michael was a drug addict? She told them 'no he wasn't' and they told her he was. I think we need to brace ourselves for the results of this toxicology report.

I think we need to be prepared for anything. Though I still struggle to believe he was an addict at the time of his death. Michael was a father and I cant imagine him having IV drugs etc and taking such risks knowingly given that he has the kids. Maybe he was too trusting, maybe he was lied to. But I dont think he was a junkie. God I hope not anyways.

Michael didn't want addictive drugs...that's why he eneded up choosing this propofol...

i'd be interested in the time of death given the news lately about boxes of documents being picked up by staff members on the morning before michael died etc. Might be complete crap but if they think he died a lot earlier that doctor is in one hell of a mess.

I think it depends on what you know.

I will be suprised only if what I anticipate to see in it will not be there.that will be a huge alarm sign for me cos it means that the coroner wasnt given all info he needed.

I think we need to be prepared for anything. Though I still struggle to believe he was an addict at the time of his death. Michael was a father and I cant imagine him having IV drugs etc and taking such risks knowingly given that he has the kids. Maybe he was too trusting, maybe he was lied to. But I dont think he was a junkie. God I hope not anyways.

Michael was not a junkie. The term is too aggressive for him, junkies are looking for drugs for pleasure or fun, Michael was seeking a few hours' sleep and peace and out of the 24/7 nightmare around his life.

Michael was not a junkie. The term is too aggressive for him, junkies are looking for drugs for pleasure or fun, Michael was seeking a few hours' sleep and peace and out of the 24/7 nightmare around his life.

well said...and I am anticipating 3letters and 1 number to be in the report to back this up:angel:

it might be anti-climatic and the shizzlestorm could come after. maybe even decades from now (hendrix.)

after all, when michael passed, liza told us to get ready.

they were saying that protofol leaves the body within minutes, but if other drugs were there then they would find the protofol too.
time of death will be known too reports of 2 hrs before he reach hospital have been mentioned which would mean murry lied because he tried to give cpr prior to the services arriving.

I am expecting the worse based on what the nurse said. Doesn't mean I believe it though.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/ALeqM5j6J8HwBgV8UPWbpmjdRPg1QWq8Xw They've been put back another week by the looks of it

Jackson post-mortem details delayed
(UKPA) – 1 hour ago
The release of Michael Jackson's post-mortem results will be delayed, US coroners have said.
The Los Angeles County coroner's office had planned to release the results this week but Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winter said on Wednesday the announcement will probably not come until next week.
Mr Winter did not discuss reasons for the delay in revealing findings about the King of Pop's death on June 25.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukpress/article/aleqm5j6j8hwbgv8upwbpmjdrpg1qwq8xw they've been put back another week by the looks of it

jackson post-mortem details delayed
(ukpa) – 1 hour ago
the release of michael jackson's post-mortem results will be delayed, us coroners have said.
The los angeles county coroner's office had planned to release the results this week but assistant chief coroner ed winter said on wednesday the announcement will probably not come until next week.
Mr winter did not discuss reasons for the delay in revealing findings about the king of pop's death on june 25.

w h a t.

Vargak, may I also enquire what you mean with the three letters and one number you hope will come up in the report, please?

Wasn't it announced some time ago that the results are expected to come this week or the next? So, if they come next week, it'll be within that timeline rather than another delay. Or am I confusing things? It wouldn't be a surprise as my head is spinning with all the details now... :nooo: I wish they'd hurry up already but what can I do? Wait, wait...

Guys, please let me hold on to this OK..I promise as soon as the report is out I will give you those letters, I am praying to see in the report

I was not making this up, but I have made a promise, a promise I am not going to break. :angel:

I was pretty specific when I gave away it is 4 characters: 3 letters and 1 number - it is a name of a medicine and that is it I can not saying more..until the report comes out

It is available to anyone to find if they know what to ask and how to and what to search for, but I would like to stay true to my promise...It is very thin line for me, I am struggling day by day, so please bear with me..it will come..it will be in the report.

It is not my duty, but it is my burden of knowing.

I am sorry for even making references to it..:(

Guys, please let me hold on to this OK..I promise as soon as the report is out I will give you those letters, I am praying to see in the report

I was not making this up, but I have made a promise, a promise I am not going to break. :angel:

I was pretty specific when I gave away it is 4 characters: 3 letters and 1 number - it is a name of a medicine and that is it I can not saying more..until the report comes out

It is available to anyone to find if they know what to ask and how to and what to search for, but I would like to stay true to my promise...It is very thin line for me, I am struggling day by day, so please bear with me..it will come..it will be in the report.

I know you are stressing but stay strong. I have a really good feeling it will be in that report, especially with the new delay. :better:

well, i am not very surprised at the announced delay, they must talk to the family first, explaining the situation and maybe take time for the family to agree upon releasing some info, but maybe not all...
after all, Michael is their family, therefore their business, not anyone elses, so they wanna make sure the final results are kept as simple as possible...you know, basically because of the media circus
just my thoughts...

A coroner should be able to tell within moments the time of death. Which is the first thing I felt was suspicious when they were unsure as to the timing. This is poop. They know - they just ain't tellin.

Secondly, it was said he was addicted to prescription drugs. Many a star have unfortunately fallen victim this way (Heath Ledger and that other well known celeb - cant recall the name). When I say prescription drugs, this would include Propofol.

I beleive the delay for the autopsy is because they don't wanna shout what they have found as it will be detrimental to the case. If they announce something, it may leave the gulity person(s) to hide more evidence etc.

It is also reported the sisters who worked for Murray have both given different stories !! Excellent - another black mark against Murray. If he does down, I think these two will also as co-conspirators or Ading and Abetting... but lets not jump the gun too soon.

A coroner should be able to tell within moments the time of death. Which is the first thing I felt was suspicious when they were unsure as to the timing. This is poop. They know - they just ain't tellin.

Secondly, it was said he was addicted to prescription drugs. Many a star have unfortunately fallen victim this way (Heath Ledger and that other well known celeb - cant recall the name). When I say prescription drugs, this would include Propofol.

I beleive the delay for the autopsy is because they don't wanna shout what they have found as it will be detrimental to the case. If they announce something, it may leave the gulity person(s) to hide more evidence etc.

It is also reported the sisters who worked for Murray have both given different stories !! Excellent - another black mark against Murray. If he does down, I think these two will also as co-conspirators or Ading and Abetting... but lets not jump the gun too soon.

I agree. But i really cant see this being a planned murder cos its organised to badly!!! Unless Murray wasnt in on the plan cos otherwise he would have emptied his files and folders a week before he died not the same morning! and at the VERY least you would have thought he would have coached the girls he sent as soon as it came in the news that he had sent them?!!?

I just want the report out so Michael can be laid to rest. It upsets me so much knowing that he is just left somewhere and has not been buried. At the same time however I want justice for Michael and if it means waiting then thats what we will have to do. I have always known that Murrauy was in one this. Why wait to call police -because propofol leaves no trace of itself after a while (2 hours I think) and why not have the monitors set up, his behaviour was reckless irresponsible and it killed the most wonderful man to have walked this earth. My heart breaks over and over every day. Today I was supposed to see Michael live, first time apart from WMA 06. Thing is I don't care about the show, I just want him back and I wish to God that these people like Murray had not of been allowed around Michael. So tired of this.....

Don't be sorry, we'll all be here together when the report comes out, and we'll be here to support and help each other out, right? :better: Right.

I think we will all be shocked when we find out the results of the toxicology results and the other results I think thats why they keep delaying it. Latoya also said after finding out the results of the private autopsy you will be surprized

Back