Page 159 of 624 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209259 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 9351

Thread: Merged: Psychics channel Michael

MJstarlight

Default Re: Merged: Psychics channel Michael

Quote Originally Posted by amygrace View Post
    Yikes...I skimmed through a bit of that thread before I felt like I should just leave it. How could this person have affected Michael though? I thought they were just making threats to people here on the board. Either way...wrong...so wrong. You know I wonder...even with all the crap still going on about Michael...ugh...I wonder if he is still bothered by it...or if he's able to just bypass all that crap now so that he can "rest in peace". I hope that it's only the love he feels and is affected by now.
    I just remember hearing from Gaz that Michael was really upset about it.
    I guess that person was pretending to be Michael on skype and they were also using extortion and taking alot of fans money. really bad I feel so bad this kind of thing happened.
    ----------
    I think in the end he did feel the love from all his fans, he knew that we loved him. I read about a fan giving him the curls for my girls shirt. Little things like that makes me feel alot better.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 231
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Thank you all for sharing its great to read!

I havent really had anything Michael related for a while now..i am not really sure why. The last thing was a dream where I was really angry at people for talking bad about michael referring to the '93 and '05 cases and I was shouting he was not a 'f***ing P****' etc. I just remember being really angry and swearing a lot in my dream. I dont really know what it means but I just now hope for something positive
    We will never forget, cause we cant forget.
    You gave us music and dance, joy and laughter but above all you gave us love and hope.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mjbunny View Post
    When I think back about that night it was when he sang "but I have not the WORDS here to explain"... just bam...pow... WHOA. When did it hit you? I mean his voice is just so ooooohhhhh right there, I wonder if it's the same point. And I immediately had tears running down my face with this massive blast of emotion and then I realized.... ummm, is someone touching me or something??? It was like a pressure sensation about the size of a couple of fingers along my shoulder/upper back area on the right. I ended up paying attention then to that and stopped crying, lol. It was pretty amazing because I get energy sensations and sometimes a warmth (like radiating heat), but it's really rare to feel like someone's physically touching me! (Ok, found original post. It's #1505 here http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...bunny&page=101)
    Oh gosh, yes.
    It hit me at "to tell you how I feel" in my case (right at the word "tell"). And then again at the end - "I love you".
    I have a really difficult time listening to this song without getting emotional since that happened, but at the same time I feel like it resonates with me on a completely different level now.

Oh and I just read your original post about your experience with the song and OMG:

"His voice was like a laser beam going straight through me, like vibrating me to the core. Whoaaaa. I instantly started crying, just tears rolling off my face. By the time the music part started I became aware of a strange pressure sensation on my bare upper back/shoulder area. (I was lying on my side.) It was as if someone had their hand (or their fingers at least) pressed against me, but I felt no temperature sensation like warm or cold, just the pressure. It felt so real. It stayed for the first verse or so. By then I wasn't crying anymore because I was more interested in the physical sensation on my shoulder, lol. Then it faded away. Hmmm..."

This is EXACTLY how I felt too.
    Only, in my case as I said, the pressure was on my right hand, but nevertheless, this is literally exactly what happened to me.

UGH, I'm so glad this thread exists. Seriously.

:hug:

You know, along the lines with that blast of emotion thing, last night we were watching the live stream of the AMAs and when Jermaine went up to accept the award for MJ the second time he said some nice words about love and then said "We love you, Michael". I was already happy, you know, because Michael won and I said out loud, "Yes, we love you michael" and I kissed my fingers and pointed up to the ceiling. Right then... bam... the emotion, almost tears and the presence sensation really intensely for a couple of seconds! So I think we all connected for a moment in joy and with the same sentiment all over the world... and Michael felt it!
    That's beautiful .

Talking about these emotional "blasts" - over the summer I was having a problem with listening to his music alone in the car. I posted about it ages ago, and I remember some others had the same experience as I did -- I'd be driving alone and for some reason, this overwhelming wave of emotion would just hit me like a ton of bricks. I wasn't even feeling particularly sad at the moment this would happen either.

I mean, it got so bad that I had to pull the car over on more than once occasion.

Another instance over the summer that I just absolutely loved:
    I was home with my parents between semesters, sitting on the front porch (we live on a main road), and it was a few days after the 25th.

I was just sitting outside, staring at the road and thinking about MJ.
    After a little while, the thought popped into my head "I wonder why the road is so quiet today?", because it had been about ten minutes since a single car had passed.
    Right as I thought that, a car went speeding by (waaaay over the speed limit of 30mph, haha), and whoever was driving was BLASTING "Earth Song".

It was right at the "ah ahhh ahhhhh" part.

I just had the biggest smile on my face! I actually started to get up out of my seat, haha. I think my body was like "MJ music - MUST FOLLOW". :lol:

(anyway, sorry for this super long post )

EDIT: just as I posted this, the "Earth Song" demo came on shuffle on my itunes. Win! :lol:
    Last edited by littlesparrow; 24-11-2009 at 08:08 PM.

Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends5000 Experience Points1 year registered

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MJstarlight View Post
    I just remember hearing from Gaz that Michael was really upset about it.
    I guess that person was pretending to be Michael on skype and they were also using extortion and taking alot of fans money. really bad I feel so bad this kind of thing happened.
    ----------
    I think in the end he did feel the love from all his fans, he knew that we loved him. I read about a fan giving him the curls for my girls shirt. Little things like that makes me feel alot better.
    Oh wow....that's just....I can't even understand that.
    People are can be so crooked.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlesparrow View Post
    Another instance over the summer that I just absolutely loved:
    I was home with my parents between semesters, sitting on the front porch (we live on a main road), and it was a few days after the 25th.

I was just sitting outside, staring at the road and thinking about MJ.
    After a little while, the thought popped into my head "I wonder why the road is so quiet today?", because it had been about ten minutes since a single car had passed.
    Right as I thought that, a car went speeding by (waaaay over the speed limit of 30mph, haha), and whoever was driving was BLASTING "Earth Song".

It was right at the "ah ahhh ahhhhh" part.

I just had the biggest smile on my face! I actually started to get up out of my seat, haha. I think my body was like "MJ music - MUST FOLLOW". :lol:

EDIT: just as I posted this, the "Earth Song" demo came on shuffle on my itunes. Win!
    Haha...loved reading this! How awesome.
    And the "must follow" part cracked me up lol...I feel the same way. When I hear MJ being talked about or I hear his music being played somewhere...I'm like a dog that smells food or something... must follow the scent :lol:

Missing you every day.
    You have my undying love

Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 255
    Overall activity: 7.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second Class10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks

@littlesparrow.: Hahahah that is so cute! Remember, coincidences don't exist! :lol:
    Oh every time there's like these energyfull songs playing on my iPod when I'm on my way in the train or anything I just feel like throw my hands in the air and wave along and scream and sing on the top of my lungs.
    Like for Earth Song, sitting on my knees pretending to grab sand and be hysterical, and Black Or White...hopping with one feet to the ground....etc...HAHA...it can grab and take you in that flow so badly.
    Actually I sometimes just let myself go a bit when it's dark and no ones around in the train...*cough*.

Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 1,532
    Overall activity: 18.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Music View Post
    @littlesparrow.: Hahahah that is so cute! Remember, coincidences don't exist! :lol:
    Oh every time there's like these energyfull songs playing on my iPod when I'm on my way in the train or anything I just feel like throw my hands in the air and wave along and scream and sing on the top of my lungs.
    Like for Earth Song, sitting on my knees pretending to grab sand and be hysterical, and Black Or White...hopping with one feet to the ground....etc...HAHA...it can grab and take you in that flow so badly.
    Actually I sometimes just let myself go a bit when it's dark and no ones around in the train...*cough*.
    Haha, I sooo know what you mean! :lol:

Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 196
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends3 months registered5000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Music View Post
    Or "Who is it".. When "Who is it" comes on i start bobbing my head the way Michael bobbed his head in that Oprah interview... haha
    I love my SweetyCake ♥

Thank you for the signature and avatar C-Dooo
    Michael, I Love You So Much ♥

"There is one path to heaven...On earth we call it LOVE"

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 182
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

LOL, you guys crack me up It's like when hubby and I are underground waiting for an U-Bahn and each time one goes by there's the wind that comes through the tunnel and if there's anything paper or packaging lying around it sort of blows around. We "HO-OOooOoOooOOO!" to ourselves and joke about what we think people would do if we did it for real, lol. And they have these signs here, like "no one allowed past this point" and there's a little guy on it with his arms out to his sides that we always joke it's MJ:

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by littlesparrow View Post
    Oh gosh, yes.
    EDIT: just as I posted this, the "Earth Song" demo came on shuffle on my itunes. Win! :lol:
    Another 'coincidence' I guess

We're Sending Out a Major Love! ~ Every 25th @ 2:00pm PT
    Monthly global prayer/meditation in honor of MJ (mjjc thread)
    www.MajorLovePrayer.org | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube

Level completed: 9%, Points required for next Level: 456
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Level
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,906 Times in 831 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by amygrace View Post
    Yikes...I skimmed through a bit of that thread before I felt like I should just leave it. How could this person have affected Michael though? I thought they were just making threats to people here on the board. Either way...wrong...so wrong. You know I wonder...even with all the crap still going on about Michael...ugh...I wonder if he is still bothered by it...or if he's able to just bypass all that crap now so that he can "rest in peace". I hope that it's only the love he feels and is affected by now.
    Oh gee, I don't think I want to visit that thread. I really hope Michael isn't still aware or still affected by all the negativity. I'd hate to think that he is.
    "Girls want to see some cake."

My Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/edog85

Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 112
    Overall activity: 0.4%
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

the most beautifull thing happend to me.
    i tought it deserved it,s own thread, but also want to share it here...
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...20#post2406620

~Angels can not live on earth. Thank you for trying Michael~

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 614
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsCreated Blog entryTagger First ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Level
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,655 Times in 846 Posts

Default Re: Psychic channels Michael

Quote Originally Posted by earthlyme View Post
    True, but its kinda half the truth cuz when we go to our spirit world, we're all souls with no Body and we wont know who's who there. We Will know what we did on earth and there is our spiritual guide(Which has a higher spirit than us) will walk us through our life. The more spiritual you are the more dark color you become. for example, a baby is white...then a more mature(In a spiritual way) soul is yellow...and it goes up until the Most Spirutual souls, (i think they are purple).

So I guess, Michael must be wayyy up there.
    agrees
    ....( ̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅ ]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅ ) нєαℓ тнє ωσяℓ∂
    ~*Your Love Is Magical*~

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class10000 Experience Points

Level
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jenny* View Post
    the most beautifull thing happend to me.
    i tought it deserved it,s own thread, but also want to share it here...
    http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/sh...20#post2406620
    I posted on that thread but again...so cool! Thanks a bunch for sharing... if that ain't a sign from Michael I don't know what is

Missing you every day.
    You have my undying love

Achievements:

Level
    Thanks

Default Re: Psychic channels Michael

Quote Originally Posted by souldreamer7 View Post
    agrees
    That's a question. When you think of MJ (forgetting what was written in the response above about colors meaning something -- so that doesn't have an influence on your choice), which color do you think of? Is there one? More than one? For some reason I always think of a mid-shade of blue. Don't know why, really. And now the golden light because of a dream I had. Oh, and his white sparkly jacket from a meditation in July

We're Sending Out a Major Love! ~ Every 25th @ 2:00pm PT
    Monthly global prayer/meditation in honor of MJ (mjjc thread)
    www.MajorLovePrayer.org | Facebook | Twitter | Youtube