"Amy Winehouse Warned by MJ's Ghost"

Wingfoot

Proud Member
Okay, don't know if she really said this, but I read this in the newspaper, and thought I'd post:

wenn2516087.jpg

Amy Winehouse And The Ghost Of Pop Stars Past….

Amy Winehouse is determined to put her past as a drug-addicted adultress behind her after receiving a visit from the ghost of Michael Jackson.

Amy was always a huge MJ fan. She once said: “I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him. I don’t care what people say because he’s a fucking genius.”

The 25-year-old singer — who regularly saw a clairvoyant to help her straighten up during her eight month stay on the Caribbean isle of St. Lucia — has been telling friends that she heard the late superstar telling her to clean up her act in a recent outer limits-like experience.

A source tells Britain’s The PEOPLE: “…She heard Michael’s voice telling her if she didn’t sort herself out she’d lose everything.”

----------

:mello:

On a different note, she looks nice in that pic, for once.

Last edited:
Oh Michael, do us all a favor and grant her some talent instead.

I love her Back To Black Album, specially the song and video Back to Black, she's really good on what she does, i love her style, i think she is great,
every talented person loves Michael Jackson

At least she wasn't slagging Michael off, and I DO think she has a good voice. With regards to seeing Michaels ghost; well the stuff she puts in her body could have led her to believe she saw his ghost I guess.

I'm able to belive that she said that. I love her singing, I love her voice and I think she is very good musician. I hope that Michael's ghost help her to improve her personal live.

Waiting for her new album!! ;)

visit from Mike or not, at least she's getting her life back on track.

her music's not really my cup of tea so can't comment on her as an artist.

I love amy...very talented girl..
she was always a fan of MJ
She once said: “I could never decide whether I wanted to be Michael Jackson or marry him. I don’t care what people say because he’s a fucking genius.”

Oh, Ms. Winehouse is ridiculously talented. That girl can blow! :yes:

Well, neither her family nor her friends, none of them could get her to go to rehab. Maybe Michael can. Let's pray. :angel:

I do like what she said about him though. How sweet!

Now get yourself cleaned up, darling!

Last edited:
Back