Pen pals!

mj*peterpan

Proud Member
Hi everyone!

I couldnt find an existing thread about this, so I made this one. Please close it if I'm wrong.

In these difficult times I think it's important for us to stay strong together. We've got this great board which allows us to talk to each other, support each other and share our common passion: Michael.

Wouldn't it be nice to communicate in a more personal way? I think writing is much more fun than communicating via the web.

so, for the ones who would like to have a penpal, this is your thread.

I would love to write letters with other fans! feel free to PM me:)

This is actually a really neat idea. I'd be willing to do the same. The more mail I get while I'm in Australia the less lonely I'll be since I'm really starting to miss my family and friends back home.

Anyone who wants to write back & forth with someone from Australia... pm me and we'll swap addy's :)

Aw, I think that Pen Pals would be a lot of fun!

I am from Indiana, in the US. If anyone would like to have an American pen pal just let me know =]]

I'll be pen pals with anyone in any country. It will be fun.

PM me if you are interested. I will be away for a few days, so you can leave your addy in my in box!!

Aw sweet! I would love to as well, if anybody would like to write to someone from England PM me! :cheeky:

wow! this is great... i would love to do the same. just PM me if someone is interested. Thanks!

I love this idea. We can keep each other in high spirits. Every day positivity. Michael helped the world try to stay positive. Let's carry that on 'till the dying day of the universe.

Good idea.
I really want to become pen pals.
If you want to become pen pals, please send me a message.

I love this idea. It will also be a good way of avoiding some of the harmful stuff we see online about MJ which is terrible. If anyone is interested please PM me :)

Sweet! I love letters.. so retro! :D
I live in the UK and would love a pen pal! :D PM me for my address :)

Hey what an excellent idea! :)
The 'art' of letter writing has almost gone now in this age of technology! :doh:

There is nothing nicer than getting a letter through the door that's not a bill!!! :scratch:

I'm in UK. Pm if you want to write to me................ps any fans in France I can speak a lil French................. Je t'aime a scribe a les aimes le Michael Jackson.........??
Je t' aime Michael Jackson............Je t'adore!! :)

oo great idea i'm from mexico i can speak spanish and english anyone interested PM me =D

Aaah, I love this! I'm 17 and from Amsterdam, I just have a really bad handwriting lol. If anyone wants to write me, send me a pm. :D

Awesome! I'm 16 and I live in Amsterdam in the weekends (my father lives there). But I'm moving to the USA for 11 months in 5 days...*nervous*

This is great!.. hmmm I have an Idea.. how about try the online chat with the use of SKYPE Messenger? you know I have friends from other country and we use to chat there everyday and talk about every stuff we have. hmm we also used to have group chat there and talk about any topic we want and if someone is not online he will also read all conversation we have there once he/she gets online.. what i mean is that the history of our conversation remains in it and save forever.. its fun and cool.. hope we can try it here.. anyway my skype name was MSWONG0406 if you guys have SKYPE account everyone was free and welcome to add me up, just simply introduce yourself and tell me that you are from MJJC. so guys hope to chat you all soon. :)

I wouldnt mind doing this either! sounds all good to me allways thought about having a penpal friend but where to go i ddint know so thanks :) im from england and i dont mind writing to anyone!
x

Awesome! I'm 16 and I live in Amsterdam in the weekends (my father lives there). But I'm moving to the USA for 11 months in 5 days...*nervous*

lol, I just said Amsterdam for the Americans, because a lot of Americans do not know The Netherlands ( I was often asked if I was referring to Neverland :p) but they do know Amsterdam! I actually live in Almere, but I visit Amsterdam so much, that I'm practically living there. :p
Where are you moving to, used to live in the USA myself. :D

Awww I love the idea of pen pals I had one when I was a child.
If anyone would like to write with someone in the Netherlands (Holland) just tell me :)

lol, I just said Amsterdam for the Americans, because a lot of Americans do not know The Netherlands ( I was often asked if I was referring to Neverland :p) but they do know Amsterdam! I actually live in Almere, but I visit Amsterdam so much, that I'm practically living there. :p
Where are you moving to, used to live in the USA myself. :D

lol, yes ofcourse I live in Neverland, doh. I've never been in Almere before. I should visit it someday.
I'm flying to Houston and Monday I'll hear what the exact place I'm staying is.
So It'll be all one big surprise.
Where did you live in the us? and when and how?

Back