req: michael with NO makeup?

MissingMichael

Proud Member
are there any pictures out there with michael not wearing make up? or no eyeliner at least?

pref. from the dangerous tour-till present..basically, when he was "white". :)

ahh ithought so. I wanna knwo what he would look like w/out eyeliner.. sometimes he just wore too much for my taste (i hate eyeliner on myself lol)

If he wouldn't let Lisa Marie see him without makeup then I doubt he would go out in public without makeup. I think there are early pictures of MJ without eyeliner though (Off the Wall, Thriller maybe).

actually i remember when he met Princess Diana he had less on i though, someones made a sig of it somewhere

Wasn't the eyeliner tattooed on? That's what I thought..

Also, I don't think he would have ever gone out at least without some makeup on... he would have at least needed some sort of foundation cream or something because he'd want to cover up the depigmentation caused by the vitiligo.

Last edited:
41fp8.jpg

thanks for all the pics ladies.. I didn't say I don't like it.. i just hate it on myself haha and i wanted to see if there was a tiny chance there were pictures out there without it on him. i love the pics ladies..he's so gorgeous with or without make up! mmm!

There is the picure on the cover of Q magazine... I believe there is nomakeup as we can see.. many things on his face.
Big close up.

Yeah, I've seen that one too. It's a very honest and brave photo. Michael - just as he is, almost no make up (as far as I can tell) and...... he's more beautiful than ever to me xx

I think this early pic of him is kinda make up free - probably a bit of foundation (?) but don't look like he got any eyeliners or lipsticks. He looked GREAT in this pic and I'm loving it!

mikeynomakeup.jpg

Back