Does anyone here like to Role Play?

J5master

Proud Member
I've been obsessed with it lately, and I'm mostly talking about RPGs in the forum-based sense, where essentially, you're writing a story, just only in your character's point of view. I've also done live action RPGs too (i'm such a nerd lol).

I particularly like the writing practice it gives me. And its just sooo addicting haha. So is there anyone like me here?

I actually have a site up and running myself as an RPG. It's called The Grey Divide: http://thegreydivide.proboards.com

It's basically a site where you can take the role of any comic book character...from Marvel or DC...and act as them in this world. I actually play Rorschach from Watchmen hehe. You can also take characters from videogames as well (Mass Effect, Knights of the Old Republic *Star Wars*, Final Fantasy, and Mortal Kombat). And all of these characters come together and interact...there's a lot of good entertaining drama :p

Annnd you can also make up your own original character. For instance I made up my own mutant (from X-Men) named Vance.

So its pretty fun. If you guys want you can check it out. But anyway, who here RPs? I did a college paper on RPGing too...isn't that messed up? LOL

I really was into "Middle-Earth" roleplay (based on The Lord of the Rings) a few years ago in this online group I had dedicated to LOTR. It's fun :).. I think I was the only in the group that was really enthusiastic about it... It eventually died out.. Haven't done it in awhile..

lol @ some the replies yall need ta get ya head out of the gutta!!! :lol:

Anyhoo, i Love to roleplay though i haven't being doing much lately, i used to be apart of a DC universe RPG forum and it was a lot of fun....this is making want to roleplay again..:lol:

This is the kind of title I didn't think I would find here and am surprised.

I, like a good majority of posters here ALSO thought this was going to be totally different but morbid curiosity got the better of me which is why I clicked the link.

*Stands Up*

Yes, I, Healer very much likes to roleplay in both senses of the word, used to have World Of Warcraft until I got sick of walking about the whole time and in the other way too ;)

OMG I was NOT even thinking like that guys!!!

BWA HA HA HA I can see how u all would think it though :p

But no i was talking about the generally wholesome form of roleplaying, though if you like it like that, I ain't mad at ya ;) LOL

Wingfoot, yeah unfortunately RPs that stay afloat are hard to come by :(

Prince, wrestling RPGs? Are they like original character based ones or ones where u take on someone from WWF? Interesting...

Anyhoo, i Love to roleplay though i haven't being doing much lately, i used to be apart of a DC universe RPG forum and it was a lot of fun....this is making want to roleplay again..

You should totally start again! And yes (shamelessly points at siggy)...DC comics RPGing still is a lot of fun :D

Get y'all minds out of the gutter! lol

w h o a

totally was thinking about something else. i was like whoa is this was the general discussion forum is like? :scratch:

:)

That was my initial thought too lol, but I thought that the thread would probably be about the OTHER kind of roleplay.

Back