New La Toya

U can still see the sadness firmly on her face

latoya_jackson_photo_080409_splash_m.jpg

Last edited:
Ugh, I hate it for the family because they lost MJ. I pray that they are ok.

She looks so sad,

on another note...nothing against her because I would say this about anyone, but how old is she..and she is wearing a midriff showing top??

I'm sure this is just her style, but when I am older I will keep mine well hidden, heck...I hide it now! LOL

She looks so sad,

on another note...nothing against her because I would say this about anyone, but how old is she..and she is wearing a midriff showing top??

I'm sure this is just her style, but when I am older I will keep mine well hidden, heck...I hide it now! LOL
Well, you're only as old as you feel. ;) I hate the idea that you have to stop doing things just because you have reached a certain age, and that includes changing the way you dress. Besides, she doesn't look ridiculous doing this - she's a beautiful woman.

shes like 53 i think

latoya creeps me out..

I just thought that was a bit unalled for, i will admit i am not her biggest fan but i would never go as far as to call her names!
Well, we're used to negative comments about LaToya. Since some people make those types of remarks about her I try to compensate a bit by saying positive things about her and having a LaToya avatar. She can do with a bit of love, just like the rest of the family.

Oh don't get me wrong, I think she is a very pretty woman! She is just the only person that I ever see wearing midriff baring shirts anymore. That's really all I was saying.

thanks for these pictures...
you can tell she still looks really heartbroken over her brothers death..

She looks so sad,

Yep! In my opinion, the way that she is dressed makes her really look old. There is a way of dressing age approapriate and still come off as looking young and fabulous. No you don't have to dress frumpy when you are 53 years old, but you shouldn't try to dress like someone in their 20's and 30's.

Last edited:
This was posted by Anonymous poster at that link:
"funny how we haven't heard about any Jackson except Michael and Janet
in years and now that Michael dies they are all doing interviews and pics and profiting from
their brother's death ....really LOW and disrespectful and downright disgraceful"

wow that was harsh//?

I am sure she must be sad over her brother's passing
but this is how I feel
La Toya once said in an interview that she wanted to be as big as
Michael was and I feel that was why she almost "sent her
brother down the river" with those comments she made back in the
1990s- yes she was under the influence of you know who but c'mon
she wasn't a child and should have known that what she was saying
could destroy her brother. I am sure she will grab the limelight as much as she can.
I know Michael forgave her but I truly wonder if he ever forgot.

According to reports she and Christian has been working on a new clothing line.
wenn5331506.jpg

10.jpg

Well, I don't feel like getting into a discussion about what she said and why she said it. It's tiresome at this point and those who still have a negative opinion about her are unlikely to change it anyway. All I can say is that I'm very disappointed by some comments about her. MJJC shouldn't be a place for bashing LaToya - we already have youtube for that. Having said that, I am a strong believer in freedom of expression, so carry on. I only hope she never visits this forum.

Well, I don't feel like getting into a discussion about what she said and why she said it. It's tiresome at this point and those who still have a negative opinion about her are unlikely to change it anyway. All I can say is that I'm very disappointed by some comments about her. MJJC shouldn't be a place for bashing LaToya - we already have youtube for that. Having said that, I am a strong believer in freedom of expression, so carry on. I only hope she never visits this forum.

Thank You.

I love La Toya...God Bless Her!

This was posted by Anonymous poster at that link:
"funny how we haven't heard about any Jackson except Michael and Janet
in years and now that Michael dies they are all doing interviews and pics and profiting from
their brother's death ....really LOW and disrespectful and downright disgraceful"

wow that was harsh//?

I am sure she must be sad over her brother's passing
but this is how I feel
La Toya once said in an interview that she wanted to be as big as
Michael was and I feel that was why she almost "sent her
brother down the river" with those comments she made back in the
1990s- yes she was under the influence of you know who but c'mon
she wasn't a child and should have known that what she was saying
could destroy her brother. I am sure she will grab the limelight as much as she can.
I know Michael forgave her but I truly wonder if he ever forgot.

According to reports she and Christian has been working on a new clothing line.
wenn5331506.jpg

10.jpg

U need to check ur facts before talking.

And any fan of La Toya knows she was regularly seen around Hollywood...all the time.

Do u know what it is like to be in a relationship and suffering domestic abuse over the course of years and being isolated.

As Michael said 'before you judge try hard to love...'

No I don't because I have never been in that position but I do
know that no one and no situation can make me say or do anything
that I feel is wrong. You are free to disagree with me but
based on the many interviews I have seen and heard on this subject
I stand by opinion//////You don't have to tell me about facts
because I am well aware of everything that went down during the 90s.
I never said I did not love La Toya nor do I have a problem with how she dresses.
I just disagree with her on this subject and that's all I have to say about this matter. :yes:

No I don't because I have never been in that position but I do know that no one and no situation can make me say or do anything
that I feel is wrong.
Well, I'm sure that Latoya and every other woman who has been in an abusive relationship would have said the same thing before it actually happened to them. Besides, not only was LaToya physically and mentally abused - she was also forced to take drugs to make her more compliant.

Back