3T

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
When I was in 5th grade I remember their song, "Anything" came out and I just now bought it on itunes. Took me back, Lol. My question is who were these boys' fathers? Or whose son's are these?

When I was in 5th grade I remember their song, "Anything" came out and I just now bought it on itunes. Took me back, Lol. My question is who were these boys' fathers? Or whose son's are these?

Michael's older brother Tito Jackson.

o damn i got excited because i thought we were going to have a 3t thread :D

whyplasticase.jpg

Oh my...I remember an old boyfriend from back in the day gave me a brotherhood cassette (lol @ cassette) and I played that thing till I ruined it.

Those boys are so talented...and lucky. I'd love to have Mike as an uncle. :)

Oh my...I remember an old boyfriend from back in the day gave me a brotherhood cassette (lol @ cassette) and I played that thing till I ruined it.

ROFL @ Cassette, I still have mine so don't fret. :lol:

As someone already answered before, yes, they are Tito's sons.

Tariano Adaryll Jackson (Taj) 36
Taryll Adaryll Jackson (Taryll) 34
Tito Joe Jackson (TJ) 30 .... I believe lol

girl, i 1up you, i have the cassette, played it a lot and still have it playing, lol!

they were at the memorial, btw. i saw taryll at least. he looks the same. :wub:

and michael named them in the will to take the kids after his mom and diana.

girl, i 1up you, i have the cassette, played it a lot and still have it playing, lol!

they were at the memorial, btw. i saw taryll at least. he looks the same. :wub:

and michael named them in the will to take the kids after his mom and diana.

Where'd you hear/read/see that?

OMG, are they that age already... Time flies. I remember when I first heard "Why" and "I need you" like it was yesterday...

The video to "Why" is so wonderful...:wub:

I had a huge crush on TJ back then. *giggles*

I still enjoy listening to them. I wish they would release some new music though. :(

@london
I didn't mean to say he's not handsome anymore, he is.
I'm just not fangirling over him any longer. :p

ur siggy is causing problems for me at work....hyperventillating and i never get hot from mj...lol it's usually tt!

and i think taryll's middle name is adren. not sure

i still got my casette...omg every casette from all of mj's and jan's albums! lol and my old walkman too. sadness

that's interesting about the kids going to 3t....i don't think they'll go to diana if something happens to miss katherine. she'll have a will and will state who she wants to raise them.

When I was younger I thought TJ was the super fine one on the group but as I look at them now I find myself drawn to Taryll.

Back in the day I used to think Taryll was the oldest, TJ was in the middle and Taj was the youngest.

He's seriously got that baby face thing going on. LOL!

I still can't believe they're that age. But then again I was like....when the hell did Michael turn FIFTY!

It's crazy how time flies.

The one thing I remember about that album is that I thought EVERY song was great. They really don't get as much credit as they should...they're awesome.

When I was younger I thought TJ was the super fine one on the group but as I look at them now I find myself drawn to Taryll.

Back in the day I used to think Taryll was the oldest, TJ was in the middle and Taj was the youngest.

He's seriously got that baby face thing going on. LOL!

I still can't believe they're that age. But then again I was like....when the hell did Michael turn FIFTY!

It's crazy how time flies.

The one thing I remember about that album is that I thought EVERY song was great. They really don't get as much credit as they should...they're awesome.

taryll was always my boo but yeah, tj was the one the girls went nuts for. must be the bandaid on the pec :lol:

and taj always looked like the youngest, yes

you and i and this thread, we're gonna restore 3t back to the semi-glory of their glory days!

Taryll.....YUMMMMMMYYY!!!!!!!!!

TJ....what a sweetheart...too bad he's married with a kid.

I love Taj too...he's kool

I love 3t so much i remember i went to there 1st concert in london ,was great i was right at the front with a huge banner me and my friend had made and then thay was at the michael jackson day in 1996,manage to get there signatures,thay should deffly come back but not sure that would ever happen,loved all there songs on the album especialy why and i need you,makes me cry everytime i hear these songs,bless the boys xxx

OMG, are they that age already... Time flies. I remember when I first heard "Why" and "I need you" like it was yesterday...

The video to "Why" is so wonderful...:wub:

oh yeeeeeeeaaaaaah I love that, so cute :wub:

And I really like the song 'Tease me'...think it's called that *goes to check cassette*

I thought they were an icky boyband with horrible sappy boring songs. In fact, I still think that. If someone could cut out Michael's adlibs from I Need You so I could play it in a loop, then I would be most grateful. :ninja:

I absolutely LOVE 3T. They sound just like 3 Michael Jacksons, LOL. Taryll looks so much like Michael did when he was younger (between the Thriller and Bad era, especially). He sounds the most like him, too, IMO. It would be so awesome if they made a huge comeback. They're a piece of our MJ, and have proven that they have true talent, too. Those 3 can harmonize like.... WHOAH!!! Love them! :heart:

Those boys are awesome! I wish they'd come with something new. Taryll has some songs that he shares on his website as he's making them. The boy is really talented.

I can't imagine how they feel with Michael being gone and everything. I know they were all very close.

Let's bring 3T back girls! Maybe we can convince them to do a single or better yet a tribute concert for Michael. That would be awesome. :D

Oh wow... Titos a grandpa already?!

He's been a grandpa for the past 9 years and Michael was a grand uncle!

The Jackson's seem to start having kids young.

I bet Michael regretted being 38/39 by the time his first child was born.

If he's started from he was in his 20's he might have gotten the soccer team he wanted (my words)...hehehe :)

Back