Las Vegas Fans

sugarbunny891

Proud Member
Hi

I am looking for any fans who live in Las Vegas , Ill be coming out there for the first time in Decemeber and would love to meet up with an MJ fan out there who could show me around Michaels favorite Vegas spots and shops.
If not if anyone knows any info on Michael and Vegas please share - thanks sam x

I really want to know the names and where abouts of the shops in the Bashir interview would love to vist them. Need to do lots of research no Michael and Vegas :D

Well,I can totally give you SO MANY.Okay,well here's bad news:
I haven't really seen ALOT of Michael stuff since he's died,but...
-Go to the Venetian.They have ALOT of places where Michael was.
-Head for the Fashion Show Mall(It's not very far into the strip,just look for a big Dillards and there you are!
-Go to Border's Express,they have LOADS of Michael books there(some positive,others negative)
-Go find an art store(I don't know what its called,but I heard from my mom that Michael went into one of the art stores in there)
-Look for Michael stuff at the Meadows Mall,they have F.Y.E.(For Your Entertainment),and Spencer's,which has
SO MANY MJ STUFF YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE YOUR EYES!There is also a bunch of different stores.
There was a time MJ was there in '06(I heard from one of my old neighbors.)
And that's all that I can think of at the moment.

sugarbunny891...can i ask you where are you from?Maybe with some luck you are from my country,Portugal,and i can go with you,in your luggadge,to vegas?:angel:

You will fall in love for vegas!it's impossible not to!
I miss vegas so incredible much!:wub:

:waving: im from vegas too i suck at beigna tourist thou :lol: i scare my friends if we even try to go to the strip.. i hum get lost even thou i have been here 8 years :lmao:

donna might be a good source of information on spots.. shes knows as VegasMJFan on the boards.. maybe send her a pm hope that helps :D

Thanks guys for all your help :O) Maria I am from the UK but im sure i can ask the pilot to just stop over in portugal and ill pick you up on the way? lol

Hi Guys, Well I made it to Vegas and Back again ....just about. Thought I would share some of my "michaeling" that I done out there enjoy :)

Remember this shop :eek:(

Michaeling at Hoover Damn!

Michaeling at the Grand Canyon

Well theres a selection I wont bore you too much with all of them. Promise lol

Back