Michaels n ieces and nephews...

4u_n_4me

Proud Member
Hey y'all, so I understand Michaels family was already had a big family growing up in Gary. But I'm interested in who all of Michaels nieces and nephews are. Who knows all of Michaels nieces and nephews and their parents.

Here ya go...

First, second, third and fourth generation.

First generation

Joseph Walter Jackson was born on July 26, 1929 in Fountain Hill, Arkansas. Joseph's family were descended of both African slaves and Choctaw Indians. When Joe was twelve, his parents split up and Joe and his father, Samuel Jackson, moved to Oakland. After graduating from high school, Joe left California, where he had a short career as a boxer, and moved to East Chicago, Indiana to take care of his mother. It was there that he met Katherine Scruse (born May 4, 1930), an Alabama native who was raised in East Chicago from age four. Katherine's family came from Alabama and are descended of African slaves of the Cherokee Indians. The couple married on November 5, 1949 and moved into a two-room house of 2300 Jackson St. (near Roosevelt Park) in Gary, Indiana, which they bought for $800. During his early years in Gary, Joe formed a rhythm and blues band called The Falcons. His performance career lasted a brief two years. Joe then took up work as a crane operator for the U.S. Steel Company, before eventually managing his sons' careers.

Second generation

Together Joseph and Katherine had ten children. Son Brandon died at birth. The other nine grew up to become professional musicians:

* Maureen Reillette "Rebbie" Jackson (born May 29, 1950)
* Sigmund Esco "Jackie" Jackson (born May 4, 1951)
* Toriano Adaryll "Tito" Jackson (born October 15, 1953)
* Jermaine La Jaune Jackson (born December 11, 1954)
* La Toya Yvonne Jackson (born May 29, 1956)
* Marlon David Jackson (born March 12, 1957)
* Brandon Jackson (born March 12, 1957 - died at birth)
* Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009)
* Steven Randall "Randy" Jackson (born October 29, 1961)
* Janet Damita Jo Jackson (born May 16, 1966)

Joseph has an illegitimate daughter with a woman named Cheryl Terrell:[5]

* Joh'Vonnie Jackson (born August 30, 1974), a flight attendant.[5]

Third generation

* Rebbie Jackson and Nathaniel Brown have three children:

1. Stacee Brown (b. 1971) - Stacee is a singer-songwriter who often records with her younger sister
2. Yashi Brown (b. 1977) - Yashi is a singer-songwriter who often records with her older sister.
3. Austin "Auggie" Brown (b. 1985) - Auggie is a singer-songwriter and musician.

* Jackie Jackson and Enid Spann had two children

1. Sigmund Esco "Siggy" Jackson, Jr. (b. 1977) - "Siggy", or DealZ, is a rapper and avid motorcyclist.
2. Brandi Jackson (b. 1982) - An adopted child, Brandi is also a singer.

* Tito Jackson and Delores "Dee Dee" Martez had three children

1. Tariano Adaryll Jackson, Jr. (b. 1973) - member of the successful pop group 3T
2. Taryll "Taryll" Adren Jackson (b. 1975) - member of the successful pop group 3T
3. Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson (b. 1978) - member of the successful pop group 3T

* Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Gordy had three children:

1. Jermaine Lu Juane Jackson, Jr. (b. 1977)
2. Autumn Joy Jackson (b. 1978)
3. Jaimy Jackson (b. 1987)

* Jermaine Jackson and Margaret Maldonado never legally married but had two children:

1. Jeremy Jackson (b. 1986)
2. Jourdynn Jackson (b. 1989)

* Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza had two children:

1. Jaffar Jackson (b. 1996)
2. Jermajesty Jackson (b. 2000)

* Jermaine Jackson and Halima Rashid (4th wife) have no children

* LaToya Jackson and Jack Gordon had no children.

* Marlon Jackson and Carol Parker have three children:

1. Valencia Jackson (b. 1977)
2. Brittany Jackson (b. 1978)
3. Marlon David Jackson, Jr. (b. 1981) - "Chye Beats", currently is a member of a hip-hop duo.

* Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley had no children.

* Michael Jackson and Deborah Jeanne Rowe had two children:

1. Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. (aka "Prince Michael") (b. 1997)
2. Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson (b. 1998)

* Michael Jackson and an unidentified woman (reportedly a surrogate) had one child:

1. Prince Michael Jackson II (aka "Blanket") (b. 2002)

* Randy Jackson and Eliza Shaffel had one child:

1. Steveanna Jackson (b. 1990)

* Randy Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza had three children:

1. Genevieve Jackson (b. 1989)
2. Donte Jackson (b. 1991)
3. Steven Randall Jackson, Jr. (b. 1991)

* Janet Jackson and James DeBarge had no children.

* Janet Jackson and Rene Elizondo, Jr. had no children.

* Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have no children.

Fourth Generation

Rebbie Jackson's Grandchildren

* London Blue (b. 2005) for Stacee Brown

Tito Jackson's Grandchildren

* Royalty (b. 2000) for Tito Joe Jackson

Marlon Jackson's Grandchildren

* Noah (b. 2006) for Valencia Jackson

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_family

what about taryll's child. he was holding one at the memorial. long hair and they jacksons so i couldn't tell if it was a boy or a girl.

I read somewhere that Jermaine had one foster child in addition to his own.

Here ya go...

First, second, third and fourth generation.

First generation

Joseph Walter Jackson was born on July 26, 1929 in Fountain Hill, Arkansas. Joseph's family were descended of both African slaves and Choctaw Indians. When Joe was twelve, his parents split up and Joe and his father, Samuel Jackson, moved to Oakland. After graduating from high school, Joe left California, where he had a short career as a boxer, and moved to East Chicago, Indiana to take care of his mother. It was there that he met Katherine Scruse (born May 4, 1930), an Alabama native who was raised in East Chicago from age four. Katherine's family came from Alabama and are descended of African slaves of the Cherokee Indians. The couple married on November 5, 1949 and moved into a two-room house of 2300 Jackson St. (near Roosevelt Park) in Gary, Indiana, which they bought for $800. During his early years in Gary, Joe formed a rhythm and blues band called The Falcons. His performance career lasted a brief two years. Joe then took up work as a crane operator for the U.S. Steel Company, before eventually managing his sons' careers.

Second generation

Together Joseph and Katherine had ten children. Son Brandon died at birth. The other nine grew up to become professional musicians:

Joseph has an illegitimate daughter with a woman named Cheryl Terrell:[5]

* Joh'Vonnie Jackson (born August 30, 1974), a flight attendant.[5]

Third generation

* Rebbie Jackson and Nathaniel Brown have three children:

1. Stacee Brown (b. 1971) - Stacee is a singer-songwriter who often records with her younger sister
2. Yashi Brown (b. 1977) - Yashi is a singer-songwriter who often records with her older sister.
3. Austin "Auggie" Brown (b. 1985) - Auggie is a singer-songwriter and musician.

* Jackie Jackson and Enid Spann had two children

1. Sigmund Esco "Siggy" Jackson, Jr. (b. 1977) - "Siggy", or DealZ, is a rapper and avid motorcyclist.
2. Brandi Jackson (b. 1982) - An adopted child, Brandi is also a singer.

* Tito Jackson and Delores "Dee Dee" Martez had three children

1. Tariano Adaryll Jackson, Jr. (b. 1973) - member of the successful pop group 3T
2. Taryll "Taryll" Adren Jackson (b. 1975) - member of the successful pop group 3T
3. Tito Joe "TJ" Jackson (b. 1978) - member of the successful pop group 3T

* Jermaine Jackson and Hazel Gordy had three children:

1. Jermaine Lu Juane Jackson, Jr. (b. 1977)
2. Autumn Joy Jackson (b. 1978)
3. Jaimy Jackson (b. 1987)

* Jermaine Jackson and Margaret Maldonado never legally married but had two children:

1. Jeremy Jackson (b. 1986)
2. Jourdynn Jackson (b. 1989)

* Jermaine Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza had two children:

1. Jaffar Jackson (b. 1996)
2. Jermajesty Jackson (b. 2000)

* Jermaine Jackson and Halima Rashid (4th wife) have no children

* LaToya Jackson and Jack Gordon had no children.

* Marlon Jackson and Carol Parker have three children:

1. Valencia Jackson (b. 1977)
2. Brittany Jackson (b. 1978)
3. Marlon David Jackson, Jr. (b. 1981) - "Chye Beats", currently is a member of a hip-hop duo.

* Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley had no children.

* Michael Jackson and Deborah Jeanne Rowe had two children:

1. Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. (aka "Prince Michael") (b. 1997)
2. Paris-Michael Katherine Jackson (b. 1998)

* Michael Jackson and an unidentified woman (reportedly a surrogate) had one child:

1. Prince Michael Jackson II (aka "Blanket") (b. 2002)

* Randy Jackson and Eliza Shaffel had one child:

1. Steveanna Jackson (b. 1990)

* Randy Jackson and Alejandra Oaziaza had three children:

1. Genevieve Jackson (b. 1989)
2. Donte Jackson (b. 1991)
3. Steven Randall Jackson, Jr. (b. 1991)

* Janet Jackson and James DeBarge had no children.

* Janet Jackson and Rene Elizondo, Jr. had no children.

* Janet Jackson and Jermaine Dupri have no children.

Fourth Generation

Rebbie Jackson's Grandchildren

* London Blue (b. 2005) for Stacee Brown

Tito Jackson's Grandchildren

* Royalty (b. 2000) for Tito Joe Jackson

Marlon Jackson's Grandchildren

* Noah (b. 2006) for Valencia Jackson

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jackson_family

Wow what a HUGE family! Thanks so much for sharing!! :yes:

A_Powerful_Mind said:

THAT is so hard to see. *sigh*

On topic..TJ called his child "Royalty"? Craziness.

Not crazy....but his name is Royalty and they call him Royal.

I've been thinking about this and I totally take back what I said. I feel really stupid actually.
Just because I haven't heard the name Royalty before doesn't make it crazy or whatever.
Sorry if I caused any offence, I didn't mean to.
Also seeing as TJ's great grandfather was called Prince that might be a connection with the name Royalty.

Well I don't think it's a very conventional name is all.
Jermajesty, lol :)
Well some of the siblings have uncommon names as well. I haven't come across any people named Sigmund, except in a psychology class. :p I did go to school with a Toriano with an "O", not an "A" though.

I don't think Brandi , Jackie's daughter is adopted. I have seen my mom's old Ebony and Jet magazines. She's his biological daughter. I think that rumor started cuz ppl have been saying for years she is Janets daugter with James Debrage, cuz she looks like Janet. But thats not true, come on now. By the was mostly all Janets necies looks like her.

I don't think Brandi , Jackie's daughter is adopted. I have seen my mom's old Ebony and Jet magazines. She's his biological daughter. I think that rumor started cuz ppl have been saying for years she is Janets daugter with James Debrage, cuz she looks like Janet. But thats not true, come on now. By the was mostly all Janets necies looks like her.
Brandi was around before Janet was with James. Anyway, it was said that Janet's daughter was kept by Rebbie, not Jackie. Actually I've heard by some people that Janet has two children, who knows? Janet did deny being married to Rene, when I remember an interview with Rebbie saying they were.

Brandi was around before Janet was with James. Anyway, it was said that Janet's daughter was kept by Rebbie, not Jackie. Actually I've heard by some people that Janet has two children, who knows? Janet did deny being married to Rene, when I remember an interview with Rebbie saying they were.

Yeah true. But when they talk about Janets daughter they have always shown Brandis pics, from the time she was a kid until now (especially on black blogs and magazines). She is Jackie's biological daughter. She looks like a Jackson. PPL need to quit.

Yeah true. But when they talk about Janets daughter they have always shown Brandis pics, from the time she was a kid until now (especially on black blogs and magazines). She is Jackie's biological daughter. She looks like a Jackson. PPL need to quit.

Well she looks nothing like Enid, so if Brandi is Jackie's daughter, it must be with someone else. Maybe that's why it was said she was adopted.

Prince, Prince II, Royal(ty), Jermadgesty. . . what a theme in the family!

I think Royal is cute for a name. I think they should name a future little girl Jackson, 'Queenie'. I knew someone by that name and always thought that was cute.

Gosh, all these secret children. I think if there was any secret children it would have come out by now since all these children are adults now.

I've a feeling that Jermaine could have more kids. His 4th wife looks young. Can't believe Marlon is a grandfather!

Someone should draw up a family tree. This would be a huge tree to draw. I heard somewhere that the last girl in transition part of the Black or White film clip with the curly hair is one of his neices? not sure if this is true or not though.

Someone should draw up a family tree. This would be a huge tree to draw. I heard somewhere that the last girl in transition part of the Black or White film clip with the curly hair is one of his neices? not sure if this is true or not though.
Brandi is in the video at the part with Macaulay & the members of Another Bad Creation at the brownstone steps.

haha nah i didn't mean tyra banks, i meant the girl with the afro at the very end when it cuts and the fake director says, " that was perfect excellent etc "

^^^^Yeah, I just thought about it and Tyra never had frizzy hair. I forgot she was earlier in the "shape shifting". :p

I've been thinking about this and I totally take back what I said. I feel really stupid actually.
Just because I haven't heard the name Royalty before doesn't make it crazy or whatever.
Sorry if I caused any offence, I didn't mean to.
Also seeing as TJ's great grandfather was called Prince that might be a connection with the name Royalty.

TJ (and I guess Michael's) great-grandfather's name was Prince?!

hmm, then "Prince Michael Jackson" sounds fine to me.

I look a lot like my aunt -- my father's sister (and my father)... it's totally possible. I think she's his biological daughter as well. I found a pic of her and Michael the other day -- adorable.

wow, what a large family! and I thought I had one of the largest!

Back