Tribute 2009 - Jermaine Jackson and World Awards Media [merged]

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
Complete info - http://www.tribute2009.com
(thanks to RockwitU)

Header.gif

THE CONCEPT OF THE TRIBUTE that some of the world‘s leading artists will perform Michael Jackson‘s greatest hits live on stage in an imperial setting, befitting the King of Pop. “I have invited many of the most fascinating talents of our time”, Jermaine Jackson said, “and most of them have already confirmed to perform in honor of my beloved brother”.

Presented by his brother Jermaine Jackson, it will pay homage to the exceptional artistry of this unique genius and be a night to remember for millions of television viewers around the globe.

The TV special will be broadcast live. More than 85,000 people can attend the show and experience the evening first hand.

The Tribute is conceived to be an annual event in the memory of the world’s leading entertainer who died much too early.

Performing artists will be announced shortly.

MJ_Dance.jpg

Coming soon - http://www.jacksonlive.tv
jackson-ltv02a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Tribute 2009 - Jermaine Jackson and World Awards Media

can't wait,but that link is not working to me?

This'll be interesting to see who's performing etc. Vienna is a strange location though.

woh, something happening where i live, can`t believe.
looking forward for more info on this

Wow so great!!!

I can't wait to see more info on it!!

hmmmm Im in two minds about this

On one hand, I think this is an amazing idea, to properally celebrate Michael and his legacy, which is not only his music and dance but also the side the general public were mostly not aware of, his amazing love and generousity and humantarian acts. To have an annual event, like this is truely amazing.

On the other hand, part of me is just a little bit cynical and suspicious. Jermaine is the main family member behind this. This is the same brother who has always been in Michaels shadow, desperating seeking the attention that Michael naturally had.How many times over the years , have we seen Jermaine spouting off to the media, about how ALL the brothers, including Michael, are working on an album and going back on tour?? Dont get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for Jermaine and all the Jackson family, but part of me is just wondering, is Jermaine doing this out of love for his brother or to restart his solo singing career, a career which when Michael was here, was always overshadowed by Michael????

Wow, this is surely gonna be huge.! Nice siteweb

moonstreet, i know how you feel about jermaine but I think he is doing his best to celebrate MJ's life.

Who can organize huge tribute exept his own family ?

The Tribute is conceived to be an annual event in the memory of the world’s leading entertainer who died much too early.

Are there gonna be a concert for MJ every year ?? - WOW !

I think it's great.

Mercury had a great show @ Wembley...

Mike can have a good show too...

:)

http://www.tribute2009.com/Goal.asp

MICHAEL JACKSON not only made his mark in popular music, but also inspired and helped millions of people with his dedicated passion for humanitarian causes. Throughout his life, Michael was a strong advocate for peace, tolerance and preserving our fragile Earth, supporting more than 30 different charities. He helped raise millions of dollars for worthwhile causes through his Heal The World Foundation as well as personally donating large sums of money to organizations and people in need of help. The Tribute is dedicated to Michael’s social and humanitarian engagements, his legacy and mission as well as his personal commitment to environmental causes over the course of his lifetime. Although Michael is no longer with us his outstanding musical and humanitarian legacy lives on. We are proud to pay tribute to the exceptional achievements of this supremely talented man and his groundbreaking music. The Tribute will be a special evening for his many fans to join hands and remember the legend who helped make the world a better place.

hummm

E EXACT DATE AND VENUE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY.
on the site it talks about the venue. how many palaces are there in vienna

hmmmm Im in two minds about this

On one hand, I think this is an amazing idea, to properally celebrate Michael and his legacy, which is not only his music and dance but also the side the general public were mostly not aware of, his amazing love and generousity and humantarian acts. To have an annual event, like this is truely amazing.

On the other hand, part of me is just a little bit cynical and suspicious. Jermaine is the main family member behind this. This is the same brother who has always been in Michaels shadow, desperating seeking the attention that Michael naturally had.How many times over the years , have we seen Jermaine spouting off to the media, about how ALL the brothers, including Michael, are working on an album and going back on tour?? Dont get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for Jermaine and all the Jackson family, but part of me is just wondering, is Jermaine doing this out of love for his brother or to restart his solo singing career, a career which when Michael was here, was always overshadowed by Michael????

hate to say this, but I have wondered the same thing.

I truely want to believe that Jermaine is doing it for the right reasons, but some how, something just dosnt fit. For the last number of years thats all Jermaine has been talking about, how the brothers are reuniting etc. I watched British Big Brother a few years ago, when Jermaine was on it, and all the British tv shows he did when he came out of the house. To me Jermaine came across as a really sweet genuine guy , with a fun sense of humour, like Michael. Im just a bit wary cos at the same time, it seems abit too perfect and not really well planned, like the fact its in Vienna, when Michael had planned 50 shows in London, tickets go onsale in 12 days yet they havent given a date for the concert, theres no performers listed yet. Its kinda like Jermaine is saying, look at me, Im the perfect brother, Im going to put togther a tribute for Michael, and Im going to finally be the star.

Well... I think a truly humanitarian gesture that would also be loved by Michael would be: to donate all the additional money they'll get out of this Tribute. Make it something like a Charity-Tribute.... this would also show that Jermaine really wants to do this in the spirit of our Michael... and not because of promoting himself or making money... I really do hope that he does this for the right reasons, but I'm not too sure about it.

Wembley Stadium would be amazing don't understand Vienna but then again I honestly don't know much about their facilities and space etc

I wonder why its Vienna, better would be Munich, as a center of MJs fanbase in Europe....

But, anyway... its about Michael, for Michael... and its about the legacy and message!!!

The other Tribute performances are planning in Bratislava, just an hour from Vienna....!!!! www.thriller.sk

If I will be able to buy ticket, I'm gonna be there!
I think it's great idea by Jermaine. My first thought was the same as some of you had but now I like it more and more!

i guess it will be in Schönbrunn? to me looks like so from photos..hm..they will build a venue there?lol

yes, i heart here in austria about it will be schönbrunn

Wembley Stadium would be amazing don't understand Vienna but then again I honestly don't know much about their facilities and space etc

i never understand why the this is it concert qould be take place in london. everything is expensive, much more danger,...
the best place was mittle europe.

I wonder why its Vienna, better would be Munich, as a center of MJs fanbase in Europe....

But, anyway... its about Michael, for Michael... and its about the legacy and message!!!

The other Tribute performances are planning in Bratislava, just an hour from Vienna....!!!! www.thriller.sk

Vienna is in the center of europe. so its perfectly! :D

Hehe It is perfect, finally one event near my country :D

Back