Michael's Heal the World Charity

Should an organization using Michaels name & image for their charity prove it's legitimacy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JaneBond

Proud Member
I'm throwing this out there, due to a very, very strange incident that I was witness to on the Heal the World Foundation website to see if anyone else has experienced the same, or been witness to the same, or, if they have information that can answer some questions I have about this Heal the World Foundation and it's website. I'm posting this here, as I know HTWF cannot delete my post or anyones membership nor control the questions that Michaels fans have, and, the questions his fans have that want to genuinely contribute time and/or money to organizations that he worked hand in hand with, and, that have legal and legitimate ties with him.

I had read on a number of sites that his original charity, Heal the World, had not filed their government papers and eventually fell into dissolution back in 2002, and, had not made any contributions since sometime in the '90's. Does anyone know what became of his original charity and what happens to one when it's dissolved? Does it become open to purchase by anyone in the public? Or did he have the name copyrighted? Can anyone use the name in any form, thereafter, if its been dissolved?

I joined HTWF after I heard of his involvement with such an organization but wan't sure if this was the one, or if they were just capitalizing on his name. I posted some questions in a blog and it was removed within minutes. I asked HTWF to advise where their records could be found on their website, as all charitible organizations must have their records public. I saw online that the President acquired and registered the HTWF name several years ago, but I don't know if it's Michaels original charity that he created. I also asked if HTWF could provide specific details as to how their organization came to be linked with Jackson so I could make an informed decision. I looked over their site for quite a while, and noted it sure had the look and feel of a fan site, aside from the home page. Lots of blogs, forums, threads and pics of Michael, lot's of what I felt, were inappropriate postings about his trials, his charges, his private home life, which I felt, had no place on a humanitarian website. I asked why a charity would have this kind of stuff on their website, when it has nothing to do with charity. To me, it was like opening a tabloid, a gossip mag. I couldn't believe Michael Jackson would ever want or allow such content on any of his charity projects. He wanted to be left alone and his private life, left private, not discussed and debated in a forum, on a charity website or in the tabloids. Is HTWF legally and legitimately linked with Michael Jackson? Simple question, which I believe any charitible organization carrying on business, asking for donations (money), using his name and pictures to promote their cause, would have no problem with answering. Having my posts immediately deleted and the other member posts as well, and then, DELETING a membership raised red flags, then they just deleted the two blogs. What charity would DELETE a member asking for information regarding their organization?

Anyone know if the President of HTWF posted an ad on CraigsList for a copyright lawyer? I saw that posted online somewhere....

I had also read somewhere online, that the President of HTWF had posted last year, that she couldn't disclose what was happening "with Michaels charity", and that she "was the only one who could protect Jacksons vision" (?!). Still very, very confused with that statement. She never did answer any of the questions in the forum/threads last year, nor did she after his death. After his death, she is again posting on the internet that she cannot discuss any of those things as there are legal matters pending, the family, the charity, etc. and that she will "soon" reveal all. Is this the behaviour of a legitimate charitiy using the name and image of someone famous for their organization?

Anyhow, within minutes of our postings, they deleted both blogs that were asking questions of HTWF and their ties to Michael. Respectfully and politely asking HTWF to provide transparency in regards to their organization. All questions and both blogs were deleted and one member was deleted. The other member posted direct links to some government documents which I cannot find now, due to the blogs being deleted. What kind of charitible organization deletes questions regarding their legal and legitimate ties with a famous person they are using to promote their cause and ask for money around the world yet allow gossip posts regarding his personal and private life in forums and blogs, and other nonsense, on a charity website?

Someone, please tell me, what is known about this charity, HTWF, and what their ties WITH Michael Jackson are?

Personally, I will not give time or any money to any organization or group that is using Jacksons name to make money or advance their cause over others, if they are not legally and legitimately linked with him. Anyone know where factual information regarding all his charities and their current status can be found?

On another note, anyone know of any copyright infringements or use/attempted use of Jacksons original charity that was dissolved? Anyone trying to carry on or use the name of any of his charities prior to or after his death?

Last edited:
i think Yes too~~
They should do it~~~

RIP Michael
I'll never let you part,
For you're always in my heart.

This is very weird indeed and thank you for sharing your experience. A lot of fraud takes place through charity foundation so it's mandatory to be as transparent as possible. But even then, you can never trust 100% if the money given will go to where you want it to go. Specially in poor countries when everything gets intercepted by goverment mercenairies.

Maybe we could try to ask Jermaine and Larry King to check into it.

Thanks for telling us about this. I plan to make a donation to a charity on Michael's birthday and I'm still deciding which charity.... and I think I may go with a more established one that he donated to, like Make-A-Wish Foundation.

I agree that it would be good to know for certain if MJ was still linked to heal the world, I still think though this was very much part of his heart and he would not have abandoned this project without good reason. But if it is fraudulent then it is important to know that too. Have you thought of contacting Malika Chopra she used to run heal the world when Michael started it, so she is likely to be in the know of many of the questions you want to know

This is my big question as well. I had joined myself and asked them a week or so ago directly for some proof, some documents, etc. Haven't heard back yet. I specifically stated that I'm not accusing them of anything, but that there's a lot of talk all over MJ forums about them not being legit and that we just need to know for certain so we can spread the word that things are ok. I'm feeling quite wary at this point as well. It sucks. I mean, if they're real and Michael had really put in an effort to keep them going, then I want to hook up with them. But you're right: what kind of charity won't give you information that should be public???

Wow, yeah I think you're right to ask questions. Keep us updated.

I too have been invited to join a HTW website and the first thing they did was aks me to post a picture of myself. They also want you to donate $8 a month before they will let you into certain areas of their website.

I think the best thing to do would be to send a letter to John Branca and ask him how we can join to legitimate Heal The World Foundation. I believe the foundation is still linked to Michael and that it is one of the charities that is going to be support by his estate. But we need to find out which is the legitimate one.

thanks for all your input people. all good points. learning about michael, and who he is as a persona dn all the humanitarian work and donations he made, was astounding. he's only a few years older than i am, i grew up listening to his music but never really knew anything about him or his life until after his death. it was quite sad to learn how much he gave of himself to the world, to his fans, and that this kind, gentle, compassionate man is no longer with us.

i think i'm going to contact larry king. hopefully he will be able to point me in the right direction, in finding out what the charities michael created and/or worked hand in hand. until then, I don't trust an organization that refuses to be transparent, answer questions, and validate their ties to jackson, especially when his name and image and charity efforts are used to promote their cause over others. too many fraudulent groups and people out there using his name to make money, is sad.

I've been to the HTWF website, and I can't figure out exactly they do with donations. Do they even have 501(c)(3) status?

Yes, why would you want to risk associating fraud with Michael Jackson? I wonder if the OP is considering starting a charity using Michael's name and image.

I think any charity organisation should prove it's legitimacy, if it wants to come across as reliable.
Especially in a case like this. After Michaels death I think there are many people who would want to donate to the organisation he founded and since these people don't know Melissa personally, there should definately be a prove that the money is used for what the people mean it for.

It has to be like this with reliable charity-foundations in Germany. The organisations have to declare for what they use the money people donate and a foundation has to keep to it, because that's what people rely on when they donat money.

If the foundation closes its doors for whatever reason, there must also be an information to which charity-organisation the foundation will give the residuary money.

The HTWF-foundation doesn't sound reliable to me.

Yes, why would you want to risk associating fraud with Michael Jackson? I wonder if the OP is considering starting a charity using Michael's name and image.

are you asking if i am considering starting a charity using Jacksons name? why would you even post something like that. had you even read my post, asking questions about that foundation? i, among many others just want to donate or give time to legitimate charities that are the ones that he created and/or worked hand in hand with.

I think any charity organisation should prove it's legitimacy, if it wants to come across as reliable.
Especially in a case like this. After Michaels death I think there are many people who would want to donate to the organisation he founded and since these people don't know Melissa personally, there should definately be a prove that the money is used for what the people mean it for.

It has to be like this with reliable charity-foundations in Germany. The organisations have to declare for what they use the money people donate and a foundation has to keep to it, because that's what people rely on when they donat money.

If the foundation closes its doors for whatever reason, there must also be an information to which charity-organisation the foundation will give the residuary money.

The HTWF-foundation doesn't sound reliable to me.

Thank you for your response and information. I agree with much of what you said. I know many have used him to make money most of his life, which is why I would like to make an informed and educated decision to which organization I will give time and/or money to, in his name and memory. I don't think that asking any charity group for their information is unreasonable. But, I do think deleting members and posts asking questions about the charity is common place and only raises red flags.

thanks so much for the links to the same issue. i appreciate it. will be looking them over as soon as possible, as the more I think about what HTWF did, deleting a member, deleting the questions and the blogs, asking for their information and if they are in fact linked with Michael Jackson. i do note, that when i type in www.htw.org (which was Jacksons original charity, that he created), it auto redirects me to www.healtheworldfoundation.us. it appears HTWF had purchased the domain that Jackson had for his original charity/name. much of the media is simply saying HTWF when speaking of his charity that he started, as its the only one you are lead to when you search for heal the world. the president did mention in some posts, that HTWF and its team of people spent a lot of money buying all the links and related links, and that they spend approx. $20,000 a year renewing them to retain ownership, so it's impossible to find his original heal the world charity online when HTWF has purchased all the domains.

Here is the presidents latest post, regarding their charity and what they are currently doing. Note, again, they will not release their organizations records or information due to ongoing "legal issues". I don't find her press release very good, as she outright make accusations on Jacksons people and how this entire mess is being handled.

Posted as a "CBS News Statement" from HTWF:
"Hi all,
I promised that I would tell you FIRST, any information before the world knows.

Soon, CBS will report some information I have given them about the charity.

This information is the First I've given to the media,
and despite your feelings of being uninformed, you
have always been my priority and will continue to be so, as that is how Michael wanted it. You all received the ONLY information my counsel would let me give out.

Some of you have been worried, skeptical and concerned about the validity of the charity and for good reason, with fake charities already claiming they are us, with every tom, john and hairy trying to claim a bit of cash off a dead man's beauty, is enough to make you question your own mom.

I understand your concerns and I share them with you. To honor my word, as I will always try to do with all of you, below is the statement I made the CBS. BEFORE it airs.

CBS: Statement: July 29 2009
Dear Laura,

This is Melissa Johnson and I did get
your messages. This is the first
chance I've had to respond so I do
apologize. My staff have been warned to
fend off the media for me, so I apologize if they
were unkind.

I haven't been taking media requests since
Mr. Jackson died for many reasons, but primarily
because I have been trying to protect the charity.

Also, because I was waiting on the autopsy report.

The Jackson family do not know what is happening with the Jackson estate and I've tried repeatedly to connect with them with vital information and get no response.

As far as the Jackson camp that controls his estate,
and his managers when he passed, in my opinion,
they either let Michael die out of greed
selfishness and willful negligence or they deliberately
conspired to 'help' him die and made it look like he overdosed.

Heal The World Foundation, the charity, was preserved completely with Jackson's management in the know and it is precisely the new management staff that we were protected from.

The Jackson management that reports to you now
is NOT his management staff of many years.

They recently replaced a crew of managers and those people had been working with us for years.

His old managers knew Jackson was in danger and kept our work and the preservation of the charity from them to protect it.

OFF the record:

*&&^^&***deleted were
Jackson's management of many years. I dealt only
with *&&^^% for most of them. (attachment off the record)

I held all the charity and its property safely
waiting for these 'bad' people to be removed
before our work would continue. Then he died.

On The record:

1. We did not expect Mr. Jackson to die and we
were not prepared to continue without Jackson.
We left the website up so the fans and family could
have hope and grieve and for the protection of the charity.

2. We have had hundreds of offers from major corporations and businesses all over the world to make millions of dollars in partnerships and our only actions have been to protect the property of the charity and console the fans and people who want to pay tribute in their own way.

3. We did not promote the charity before Mr. Jackson
died because it was expected he would participate to launch the initiatives. The charity was preserved for his participation. The work done in the charity without Jackson had been going on for years while he stood trial, but not 'officially' but in our own time, expense and all to preserve his humanitarian legacy for his return.

4. When he died, the site we were preparing
with Jackson's management knowledge,
was flooded with people grieving and eager to
help. We could not turn them away,
rather we asked them to wait and be patient
till we connect with the family.

5. The site was set up to receive donations and
was preparing for a launch with Mr. Jackson
( attached is the TOTAL amount we have accepted
via the site.) I think we received about 600.00 via
mail in donations also. (see attached reports)

6. We have done NO media interviews, accepted NO
large donations, made NO large agreements.
Our focus is fortifying the charity in case
the same people who let Michael die,
try to discredit us, so they can take
the charity property that was preserved
FROM them.

7. Our offices have been broken into
and our vehicles, not to take valuables,
but HTWF documents. Forgive us if we
wanted to wait for the autopsy reports
before we spoke out.

8. This charity is legit and is the ONLY
charity Jackson had anything to do
with when he died. We will prove it
when our attorneys give us the go
ahead. (we have years of proof)

9. What charity work have we done
in the month Jackson died? well,
protecting the charity is the only
thing we have time for and it
has been a very difficult time.

Although it is not enough I'm sure,
I hope this clears some things
up.
My best,

Melissa Johnson

End statement:
To you all,
We will tell you all more as we are able, when the
charity is safe, when we know who or what caused
Michael's death and when we know who the 'good'
guys are and the 'bad' guys are, YOU will be the
first to know.

For legal reason's we cannot share much more, but I will say that when the smoke clears, HTWF will stand and only those that seek to do right by his humanitarian legacy, will have all we have.
Like you all are worried about us, we too are worried about those that 'say' they represent Mr. Jackson and don't do as he would do.
One of my favorite quotes:
"Don't tell me what you believe, tell me what you DO and I'll tell you what you believe"

Give us time and you will see our FRUIT, our 'work'
will tell you who we are and who has the very important task of preserving Michael's humanitarian legacy.
We will not let Michael down, nor will we let YOU
down.
Sincerely,
Melissa Johnson"

I've been to the HTWF website, and I can't figure out exactly they do with donations. Do they even have 501(c)(3) status?

no one knows as they refuse to answer questions and they do not have their public records as a charity is suppose to, posted for access and reveiw on their website.

Have you just joined the forum to bash the Heal the World Foundation? because these are the only ones you post on every topic to do with heal the world.

MJ started the heal the world foundation and I'm pretty sure it would not have not have closed if it were not for the agenda against him and the financial situation created!

Maybe you are right but a little more investigation into why it closed would be better, because it wouldn't have done if it were not for the agenda against Michael

thanks so much for the links to the same issue. i appreciate it. will be looking them over as soon as possible, as the more I think about what HTWF did, deleting a member, deleting the questions and the blogs, asking for their information and if they are in fact linked with Michael Jackson. i do note, that when i type in www.htw.org (which was Jacksons original charity, that he created), it auto redirects me to www.healtheworldfoundation.us. it appears HTWF had purchased the domain that Jackson had for his original charity/name. much of the media is simply saying HTWF when speaking of his charity that he started, as its the only one you are lead to when you search for heal the world. the president did mention in some posts, that HTWF and its team of people spent a lot of money buying all the links and related links, and that they spend approx. $20,000 a year renewing them to retain ownership, so it's impossible to find his original heal the world charity online when HTWF has purchased all the domains.

Here is the presidents latest post, regarding their charity and what they are currently doing. Note, again, they will not release their organizations records or information due to ongoing "legal issues". I don't find her press release very good, as she outright make accusations on Jacksons people and how this entire mess is being handled.

Posted as a "CBS News Statement" from HTWF:
"Hi all,
I promised that I would tell you FIRST, any information before the world knows.

Soon, CBS will report some information I have given them about the charity.

This information is the First I've given to the media,
and despite your feelings of being uninformed, you
have always been my priority and will continue to be so, as that is how Michael wanted it. You all received the ONLY information my counsel would let me give out.

Some of you have been worried, skeptical and concerned about the validity of the charity and for good reason, with fake charities already claiming they are us, with every tom, john and hairy trying to claim a bit of cash off a dead man's beauty, is enough to make you question your own mom.

I understand your concerns and I share them with you. To honor my word, as I will always try to do with all of you, below is the statement I made the CBS. BEFORE it airs.

CBS: Statement: July 29 2009
Dear Laura,

This is Melissa Johnson and I did get
your messages. This is the first
chance I've had to respond so I do
apologize. My staff have been warned to
fend off the media for me, so I apologize if they
were unkind.

I haven't been taking media requests since
Mr. Jackson died for many reasons, but primarily
because I have been trying to protect the charity.

Also, because I was waiting on the autopsy report.

The Jackson family do not know what is happening with the Jackson estate and I've tried repeatedly to connect with them with vital information and get no response.

As far as the Jackson camp that controls his estate,
and his managers when he passed, in my opinion,
they either let Michael die out of greed
selfishness and willful negligence or they deliberately
conspired to 'help' him die and made it look like he overdosed.

Heal The World Foundation, the charity, was preserved completely with Jackson's management in the know and it is precisely the new management staff that we were protected from.

The Jackson management that reports to you now
is NOT his management staff of many years.

They recently replaced a crew of managers and those people had been working with us for years.

His old managers knew Jackson was in danger and kept our work and the preservation of the charity from them to protect it.

OFF the record:

*&&^^&***deleted were
Jackson's management of many years. I dealt only
with *&&^^% for most of them. (attachment off the record)

I held all the charity and its property safely
waiting for these 'bad' people to be removed
before our work would continue. Then he died.

On The record:

1. We did not expect Mr. Jackson to die and we
were not prepared to continue without Jackson.
We left the website up so the fans and family could
have hope and grieve and for the protection of the charity.

2. We have had hundreds of offers from major corporations and businesses all over the world to make millions of dollars in partnerships and our only actions have been to protect the property of the charity and console the fans and people who want to pay tribute in their own way.

3. We did not promote the charity before Mr. Jackson
died because it was expected he would participate to launch the initiatives. The charity was preserved for his participation. The work done in the charity without Jackson had been going on for years while he stood trial, but not 'officially' but in our own time, expense and all to preserve his humanitarian legacy for his return.

4. When he died, the site we were preparing
with Jackson's management knowledge,
was flooded with people grieving and eager to
help. We could not turn them away,
rather we asked them to wait and be patient
till we connect with the family.

5. The site was set up to receive donations and
was preparing for a launch with Mr. Jackson
( attached is the TOTAL amount we have accepted
via the site.) I think we received about 600.00 via
mail in donations also. (see attached reports)

6. We have done NO media interviews, accepted NO
large donations, made NO large agreements.
Our focus is fortifying the charity in case
the same people who let Michael die,
try to discredit us, so they can take
the charity property that was preserved
FROM them.

7. Our offices have been broken into
and our vehicles, not to take valuables,
but HTWF documents. Forgive us if we
wanted to wait for the autopsy reports
before we spoke out.

8. This charity is legit and is the ONLY
charity Jackson had anything to do
with when he died. We will prove it
when our attorneys give us the go
ahead. (we have years of proof)

9. What charity work have we done
in the month Jackson died? well,
protecting the charity is the only
thing we have time for and it
has been a very difficult time.

Although it is not enough I'm sure,
I hope this clears some things
up.
My best,

Melissa Johnson

End statement:
To you all,
We will tell you all more as we are able, when the
charity is safe, when we know who or what caused
Michael's death and when we know who the 'good'
guys are and the 'bad' guys are, YOU will be the
first to know.

For legal reason's we cannot share much more, but I will say that when the smoke clears, HTWF will stand and only those that seek to do right by his humanitarian legacy, will have all we have.
Like you all are worried about us, we too are worried about those that 'say' they represent Mr. Jackson and don't do as he would do.
One of my favorite quotes:
"Don't tell me what you believe, tell me what you DO and I'll tell you what you believe"

Give us time and you will see our FRUIT, our 'work'
will tell you who we are and who has the very important task of preserving Michael's humanitarian legacy.
We will not let Michael down, nor will we let YOU
down.
Sincerely,
Melissa Johnson"
Thanks. That was interesting. So, eagerly awaiting the lawyers to clear things up...

no one knows as they refuse to answer questions and they do not have their public records as a charity is suppose to, posted for access and reveiw on their website.

I think Melissa Johnson's response was fair enough. The safety of the charity is most important and I feel better knowing she is doing her best to protect it. For now, we will just have to wait patiently.

This is very weird indeed and thank you for sharing your experience. A lot of fraud takes place through charity foundation so it's mandatory to be as transparent as possible. But even then, you can never trust 100% if the money given will go to where you want it to go. Specially in poor countries when everything gets intercepted by goverment mercenairies.

Maybe we could try to ask Jermaine and Larry King to check into it.

Fantastic idea to ask Jermaine and Larry king to check it out.

Have you just joined the forum to bash the Heal the World Foundation? because these are the only ones you post on every topic to do with heal the world.

MJ started the heal the world foundation and I'm pretty sure it would not have not have closed if it were not for the agenda against him and the financial situation created!

Maybe you are right but a little more investigation into why it closed would be better, because it wouldn't have done if it were not for the agenda against Michael

i'm an adult, asking questions..... to make an informed decision. i joined for my reasons, which i don't have to validate. i have every right to join and to learn about michael jackson just as anyone else in the world does. i'm learning about the man he was and what charities he was involved with.

I think Melissa Johnson's response was fair enough. The safety of the charity is most important and I feel better knowing she is doing her best to protect it. For now, we will just have to wait patiently.

i totally agree, but right now i don't really know, who or what the charity is, for fact, which is why i am asking questions, to learn, and know who they are before making any donations or joining any of their projects, etc. i just want to make sure what ever organization i donate to or give my time to is who and what they say they are, and like the jacksons said, michael made sure the money went to where they said it would go, i am no different, especially when it comes to online companies, agencies, organizations, etc. the only reason red flags went off, while i was trying to learn about HTWF and if they were the charity linked WITH jackson, was that they refused to answer questions, deleted posts, and all their records are private. i hope they are doing what their home page says, and they are a lawful legit chairity, but until they provide those answers and that information, i cannot say they are.

are you asking if i am considering starting a charity using Jacksons name? why would you even post something like that. had you even read my post, asking questions about that foundation? i, among many others just want to donate or give time to legitimate charities that are the ones that he created and/or worked hand in hand with.

If it came across that I was questioning the sincerity of your philanthropic intentions, I apologize. That wasn't my intent. I should have chosen my words more carefully to avoid confusion. I wish you well and hope you find a deserving recipient for your funds.

i watched the larry king show with jermaine jackson again, and they mentioned the website site, for the tribute concert they are doing in september, for micheal. jermain mentions a bit about the charities, but on the show he stated the tribute funds would be going to the larry king cardiac ward fund, and the earth cares fund. not sure if anyone else saw the website, so here is the link. the site does state he created heal the world foundation but not if its a current part of his charities, or if any of the funds will go to any of michaels charities.

http://www.tribute2009.com/tribute.asp

i'm an adult, asking questions..... to make an informed decision. i joined for my reasons, which i don't have to validate. i have every right to join and to learn about michael jackson just as anyone else in the world does. i'm learning about the man he was and what charities he was involved with.

I've been curious too, but the question I keep asking is WHY did it close, why does no one answer that? What are the reasons for this, It lost its tax exempt certificate in 2004 possibly linked to financial situation created. I do not believe that he would not have wanted to be part of it.

They got new tax exemption in January 2009, the reason why no accounts are on there yet is because they are probably not required to be yet until the end of the tax year.

It is on this link

http://www.healtheworld.us/members/htwf/adminpages/QAwithMelissaJohnso

Last edited:
I voted no because i don't want charities to go like "MJ donated money to us so we are a good charity and you should donate aswell." Next to that why would they need to do like that?! A good charity will get moeny even if they don't attach MJ's name to it. HTWF is a different story coz it was always Michael's charity so why not mention the name. But if other charities do so I think it's wrong. They they are using Michael as a tool to gain more money.

What i do find wierd though is this:
http://www.healtheworld.org/
http://healtheworld.us/

They look totally different and I did check the about and the .org one seems a total different one to me. So the name is not registered and protected i guess.

Last edited:
I voted no because i don't want charities to go like "MJ donated money to us so we are a good charity and you should donate aswell." Next to that why would they need to do like that?! A good charity will get moeny even if they don't attach MJ's name to it. HTWF is a different story coz it was always Michael's charity so why not mention the name. But if other charities do so I think it's wrong. They they are using Michael as a tool to gain more money.

What i do find wierd though is this:
http://www.healtheworld.org/
http://healtheworld.us/

They look totally different and I did check the about and the .org one seems a total different one to me. So the name is not registered and protected i guess.

Good point Dudie, I understand what you mean. But, if Jackson left specific charities, in his Will, in his estate, then they receive 20% of his future profits. any charity using his name for their cause, if he didn't create it himself, I think they would have to prove they are connected to him, legally, in order to use his images, his efforts and to receive that 20%. I wonder if this is causing the estate a problem,w ith all kinds of fake charities claming to be one of his, that he created? I hope not. His estate is quite massive and will take quite a while to organize adn settle.

I did see an article on CBS regarding HTWF. I think it can be said, HTWF as it is today, is NOT the one that MJ created and founded, I was trying to figure out if they "took over" that foundation and carried on his work. This was the problem I was having, I couldn't find anything to show it was. I appreciate everyones input, info, and thoughts on this.

Back