Rijo, Simone, Elijah, Levon Jackson

jamgirl86

Proud Member
I know they are Michael's cousins but how exactly are they related to him...

How does Joseph's family break down?

How is Antony, Brent and Michelle related?
:)

antony and brent?

they are mj's second cousins. their grandfather is joe's brother. their parents are mj's first cousins...

joe's brother...larry i think. that's the grandfather of the kids u just mentioned.

and a brother named luther i believe. only based on the group joe had whenhe was younger. the falcons, i believe?

and i knowaj has a sis. but hmmm...anthony is the kid who put whipped cream on mj's head in phm and lee n eli were the ones throwing the pie dish and posing w/ him and who also kept pushing him in the pool.

joe's brother...larry i think. that's the grandfather of the kids u just mentioned.

and a brother named luther i believe. only based on the group joe had whenhe was younger. the falcons, i believe?

and i knowaj has a sis. but hmmm...anthony is the kid who put whipped cream on mj's head in phm and lee n eli were the ones throwing the pie dish and posing w/ him and who also kept pushing him in the pool.

Thank you for the info SoSo.

And thanks for the info...I identified Levon and Eli but didnt recognize Anthony and I've seen photos of him and Rijo and Simone flying a kite

really? lol they look so diff now. it's amazing what a growth spurt will do. i wouldn't know, im still the same size i was in fifth grade. lol

they're really great people and are suffering right now. take what we feel and multiply it by a thousand and u still wouldn't get near to their grief

really? lol they look so diff now. it's amazing what a growth spurt will do. i wouldn't know, im still the same size i was in fifth grade. lol

they're really great people and are suffering right now. take what we feel and multiply it by a thousand and u still wouldn't get near to their grief

:angel:

Back