Suprise Announcement to tell you all

rockstar

Proud Member
Quess what Quess what :yes: i can't believe that i'm going to telling you all this and i can't bleieve it that i'm going to do this ooh lord :doh:

this year i don't have enough money to buy gifts for my auntes and ucles and my family :yes:

i'm going to SING front of everybody i can't believe it i'm going to do this i'm going to sing for everybody for christmas gift from my heart :doh:

so past weeks it been so hard for me to stop eatting like ice cream and choclate cause of my voices to sing good :yes: i have been eatting good stuff and real stuff :yes: :D

but i don't i should going one of my songs i wrote or christmas song :scratch: :smilerolleyes:

so this is BIG NEWS for me and for all of you :smilerolleyes::yes::doh:

Last edited:
awwww how sweet! I can't wait! =) those are the best kinds of presents, the ones that come from the heart!

i know i'm so scary, i'm so shy, i'm so afarid to do this cause i'm going to forgot the words :yes: :( but i'm going to try it :yes: and i'm not eatting chocolate or draiy foods at all and pop too :yes: i'm being good :yes:

when i go into the shower everyday i sing in the shower :yes: ;) :D :jump:

Quess what Quess what :yes: i can't believe that i'm going to telling you all this and i can't bleieve it that i'm going to do this ooh lord :doh:

this year i don't have enough money to buy gifts for my auntes and ucles and my family :yes:

i'm going to SING front of everybody i can't believe it i'm going to do this i'm going to sing for everybody for christmas gift from my heart :doh:

so past weeks it been so hard for me to stop eatting like ice cream and choclate cause of my voices to sing good :yes: i have been eatting good stuff and real stuff :yes: :D

but i don't i should going one of my songs i wrote or christmas song :scratch: :smilerolleyes:

so this is BIG NEWS for me and for all of you :smilerolleyes::yes::doh:

:angel:I/we are very proud of YOU...

what happen if i don't all the words of song :yes: what happen that my voice can't come out as good as i through :( i'm afraid if they laugh at me :( i'm so scary

Aww, if they are your friends and your family they will love your performance no matter what! THey will love that you faced your fears and went up and sang from your heart for them. Everyone else is right, that is the best kind of gift. =]

thanks i'll let you all know soon :yes: i hope not i don't for got the words

and i don't know what song i should sing a chreistmas song or not christmas or one of my songs i wrote i don't know :thinking:

i can't sleep past weeks :yes: so scary

Good luck, this is very good idea ;)

(I'm always eating bananas before performance :p It helps)

i'm so scary i'm so scary that i'll forgot my words :yes:

and also too i can't eat bananas cause gives me problems :yes:

what happen if i don't all the words of song :yes: what happen that my voice can't come out as good as i through :( i'm afraid if they laugh at me :( i'm so scary

:angel:Do the best that you can...and we know it will be perfect..!

you will do fine iam sure,just keep practising then you will be spot on.

good luck and dont worry :)

awww thats good rockstar because I'll love to sing also because I'm going to get a digtal camera pretty soon when I be going on a vaction. So right now I'm about to get a cell phone when my mom pays all the bills.

ooh yeah me too :clap: :( :giggle:

:yes: i'm so proud of myself that i'm sing i'm having hard time to sing to let my voice out but i'm tryying everyday :yes: :)
i still don't have song pick out yet :yes: but i wrote song call Snow Bells :yes: is meaning of life :)

i'm so scary i can't sleep very well cause i can't get this off my mind :yes: :(

awww..you are so sweet..I know that you can do it!!! keep practicing every day. Good luck to you and I look forward to hearing you sing...:)

awww..you are so sweet..I know that you can do it!!! keep practicing every day. Good luck to you and I look forward to hearing you sing...:)

:yes: i'm practicing sing everyday :yes: but is very hard for me to do that cause there is alot of people around :yes: so i'm scary if they heard me and they come and see me in my bedroom that i'm scary what they'll say :yes: :( :cry:

but i'm tryying :yes: :D :smilerolleyes:

but today i talke with one of my of Aunte and she say to call her if i need anything :yes:

so i say to her when we were at her home that i need music and i need place where i'm going to sing for everybody somewhere :scratch::doh::timer::cheeky:

ooh yeah me too :clap: :( :giggle:

:yes: i'm so proud of myself that i'm sing i'm having hard time to sing to let my voice out but i'm tryying everyday :yes: :)
i still don't have song pick out yet :yes: but i wrote song call Snow Bells :yes: is meaning of life :)

i'm so scary i can't sleep very well cause i can't get this off my mind :yes: :(

i love the title snow bells! :yes: don't be scared, you are practicing a lot. you will be great! sing with your heart, pearhead. :flowers:

i love the title snow bells! :yes: don't be scared, you are practicing a lot. you will be great! sing with your heart, pearhead. :flowers:

:lol: London that you're calling me pearhead :lol: :D

that's cool that you love the title of my song call Snow Bells :) i through is cute song about life and love and meaning the world should have love and caring that's what it means :)

:yes: i'm Practicing :yes: :)

what kind of food that i shouldn't eat?

what kind of drinks that i shouldn't drink?

can i have like gum and mints?

is o.k to have tea?

is it o.k to have mouthwash?

:lol: London that you're calling me pearhead :lol: :D

that's cool that you love the title of my song call Snow Bells :) i through is cute song about life and love and meaning the world should have love and caring that's what it means :)

:yes: i'm Practicing :yes: :)

what kind of food that i shouldn't eat?

what kind of drinks that i shouldn't drink?

can i have like gum and mints?

is o.k to have tea?

is it o.k to have mouthwash?

snow bell really sounds wonderful. it has a good meaning. :yes:

drink water and don't take sweet and sticky foods like chocolate. gum and mints is ok. tea is ok too.

you are a rockstar pearhead :p

snow bell really sounds wonderful. it has a good meaning. :yes:

drink water and don't take sweet and sticky foods like chocolate. gum and mints is ok. tea is ok too.

you are a rockstar pearhead :p

that's good cause i was thinking to sing that song to them :yes: :) what do you think of that :)

o.k thanks :)

you are a rockstar pearhead-thanks :giggle:

Back