what is Marlon doing now?

sweetbabyxsj

Proud Member
some people said Marlon was working in a supermaket , others said he was working in a grocer. even some people said he was in Nigeria. i can not believe Marlon is working in a supermaket. Does he really have a financial difficulties ?

I believe he owns a Christian network. He was in Nigeria. He doesn't live there, but is trying to start a museum about the slave trade. That supermarket story is tabloids. It actually said Marlon sacks groceries. It also said Randy works as a mechanic, lol. Who would believe such rubbish?

Reactions: mbe
The last I heard was that Marlon lives in an upscale neighborhood of San Diego, one of the "Rancho......" areas. Supermarket story was tabloid. And I think someone reliable said he no longer owns or is partners with the Christian station out of Chicago. The very last "rumor" that was going around was that Marlon had a car dealership in So. Calif. But since I do not know him personally, really hard to definitively say what he's doing now.

The Nigeria thing is true, the press conference speech he did is on the board somewhere, but NOT that he lives there to my knowledge.

some people said Marlon was working in a supermaket , others said he was working in a grocer. even some people said he was in Nigeria. i can not believe Marlon is working in a supermaket. Does he really have a financial difficulties ?

All that is BS about him working in a supermarket...nonsense.

Marlon was co-owner of a television station until 2007 when it was sold to Time Warner Broadcasting...

And he has several other lucrative business ventures...a car dealership, boutiques among other things..

And he has recently moved to Atlanta, Georgia where he now works for non-profit groups focusing on African development. :)

I believe he owns a Christian network. He was in Nigeria. He doesn't live there, but is trying to start a museum about the slave trade. That supermarket story is tabloids. It actually said Marlon sacks groceries. It also said Randy works as a mechanic, lol. Who would believe such rubbish?

Randy works a music consultant with differnt record companies....eg. Capitol Records. :)

I heard that he has 2 grandchildren now, Noah and Sophia I think their names are. Noah is Valencias.

Brittny had a child....get outta town.

Nice.
Yes, everybody said she was going to have a son. But then I bought the "Jackson magazine", you know from Jackson source and in it Marlon were talking about the new additons to his family Noah and Sophia so I guess she had a daughter.

Yes, everybody said she was going to have a son. But then I bought the "Jackson magazine", you know from Jackson source and in it Marlon were talking about the new additons to his family Noah and Sophia so I guess she had a daughter.

I need to buy that magazine, I visit the site all the time, but never bought a thing.

All that is BS about him working in a supermarket...nonsense.

Marlon was co-owner of a television station until 2007 when it was sold to Time Warner Broadcasting...

And he has several other lucrative business ventures...a car dealership, boutiques among other things..

And he has recently moved to Atlanta, Georgia where he now works for non-profit groups focusing on African development. :)

I didn't know Marlon was in GA, cool, maybe I'll walk past him one day. That whole working in the supermarket was pure crap, who would believe that especially when no one was showing pictures of it.

I didn't know Marlon was in GA, cool, maybe I'll walk past him one day. That whole working in the supermarket was pure crap, who would believe that especially when no one was showing pictures of it.

Moved about a year ago. :cheeky:

thanks. i felt confused when someone told me the supermaket story. I like Marlon so much. i guess he is not the person who like spotlight so much. i hope he good luck. so Malon's financial situation is better than Jermaine?

thanks. i felt confused when someone told me the supermaket story. I like Marlon so much. i guess he is not the person who like spotlight so much. i hope he good luck. so Malon's financial situation is better than Jermaine?

None of your business.

The financial situation of the Jackson family is NONE of your concern.

Marlon is all over the map! He stays out of the spotlight, but he is working on that musem which I cant wait to see!

What are Student Confidential and cleavage & weavage?

Student Confidential is a movie Marlon acted in. It came out in the mid 1980s. I've never actually seen the whole movie, but I've seen clips and it's pretty bad, lol. There's a thread about it in here somewhere. You'll probably have to go to youtube to see it, because the HTML codes have been disabled in this section.

Student Confidential is a movie Marlon acted in. It came out in the mid 1980s. I've never actually seen the whole movie, but I've seen clips and it's pretty bad, lol. There's a thread about it in here somewhere. You'll probably have to go to youtube to see it, because the HTML codes have been disabled in this section.

Oh okay. Thanks for explaining it to me. Never knew Marlon was in a movie. I'll go check it out on youtube.

Thank You, I was wondering what Marlon was doing, I read somewhere he is still married to his first and only wife thats wonderful. Beautiful Family the entire Jacksons.

Oh okay. Thanks for explaining it to me. Never knew Marlon was in a movie. I'll go check it out on youtube.
Here's the thread discussing the movie:
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54055

Thank You, I was wondering what Marlon was doing, I read somewhere he is still married to his first and only wife thats wonderful. Beautiful Family the entire Jacksons.
Marlon & Rebbie are the only ones who have never been divorced, and Rebbie got married before any of the other siblings. She also married before the J5 became famous.

Back