I'm so afraid

rockstar

Proud Member
i'm so scary, i'm so shy, i'm so afriad that i'll forgot the words to the songs i'll be sing to my mom, my auntes and my uncles :D :) :yes:

right know i'm :cry: because i'm so scary, i'm so afriad that my voice willnot come out :yes: :cry:

please i need help i need help please can you please help me i'm so scary :yes: :cry:

can you tell me what songs i should sing to them :yes: is christmas gift i'm doing :yes:
please help me :yes:

p.s. don't forgot i have learning disablility :yes: :cry:

Rockstar don't be afraid, I'm sure you can pull this off! :D:D

I saw that you write a lot of songs, maybe you could do a song of your own. That would probably blow your family away! If you don't have the time or don't feel like doing one of your own songs, maybe you could do a nice christmas song like 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus'' or ''All I Want For Christmas'', something well known so you already know some of the words.

And hey, whenever you are afraid of doing something or feel like you can't do it...just say to yourself:

Lift your head up high
And scream out to the world
I know I sm someone
And let the truth unfurl
No one can hurt you now
Because you know what's true
Yes, I believe in me
So you believe in you

Good luck! :D

Rockstar don't be afraid, I'm sure you can pull this off! :D:D

I saw that you write a lot of songs, maybe you could do a song of your own. That would probably blow your family away! If you don't have the time or don't feel like doing one of your own songs, maybe you could do a nice christmas song like 'I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus'' or ''All I Want For Christmas'', something well known so you already know some of the words.

And hey, whenever you are afraid of doing something or feel like you can't do it...just say to yourself:

Lift your head up high
And scream out to the world
I know I sm someone
And let the truth unfurl
No one can hurt you now
Because you know what's true
Yes, I believe in me
So you believe in you

Good luck! :D

hey thanks you're sweet that's what i need thanks :hug:

awww..God Bless you ...you are so sweet, Good luck you will do fine...:)

what do you think what song i should sing for them :)

you vote what song i should sing :) i'll let you guys vote and pick song for me to sing o.k :)

Rockstar I wish you courage :)
This is a lovely gift and something only you can give them :)

What a lovely idea(might steal it lol :) ) You can do it! You'll be fine :) My favourite is 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree'

I'd say try singing all these songs(when your family are out so they don't wonder why you are singing Xmas songs in the summer he he) and try to work out which one you feel the most comfortable singing because thats the one that you'll probably put your heart and soul into and sing the best :) Good luck! x

What a lovely idea(might steal it lol :) ) You can do it! You'll be fine :) My favourite is 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree'

I'd say try singing all these songs(when your family are out so they don't wonder why you are singing Xmas songs in the summer he he) and try to work out which one you feel the most comfortable singing because thats the one that you'll probably put your heart and soul into and sing the best :) Good luck! x

i'm not :no: sing christmas song in the summer time is for christmas gift :lol:
i have to keep on learning my voice to sing the song :lol:

thanks myfavouritewintercoat :flowers:

i'm going to sing a song i wrote call "Snow Bells" :D:yes::D:cheers:

Back